200 free txts a Month and 45mins FREE no hacking Required!

Phone stuff....
hpprinter100
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

200 free txts a Month and 45mins FREE no hacking Required!

Post by hpprinter100 »

Last week i was in town and people were hanging our leaflets and they said they were a mobile company that is free, at first i am like wtf but if you are 16-24 u can get their free sims and it realy is free, and the network coverage is as good. www.blyk.co.uk

all you need is a picture phone thats not locked to a network and it does work!

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

hmm.i think there will be some catch or something

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

spam sim

Post by DNR »

yea you'll get spammed the fuck out!
During each 30-day period, your personal activity level is calculated based on how many messages you successfully received.

As your free balance is paid for by brands, Blyk has to be able tell them that most of their messages are reaching you. That means you'll need to keep your mobile phone on during daytime hours when they are delivered.

Blyk keeps track of how many brand messages you have successfully received during each 30-day period and will notify those members who have not kept their Blyk SIM card active, or have otherwise failed to receive most of the brand messages, at the end of the 30-day period.

Members who fail to receive most of the brand messages sent to them for three months in a row will have their Blyk membership involuntarily ended at the end of the third month.
:lol:
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

hpprinter100

Post by hpprinter100 »

ive been on it for like a month and i you get like 1 txt a day