Elitehackers have been hacked!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Elitehackers have been hacked!

Post by Lyecdevf »

These people I believe have some good security but they still got hacked. So I just thought of posting this>

We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

Good security or not..I suppose it only takes one hole, one thing missed and unpatched to leave a site vulnerable.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

The truth is no we didn't get hacked we decided to play around while we had the forum closed.

We put up the page that said me klown and napta hacked the site.
We changed it few hours later. There was a new exploit out that effected our forum software. Before it could get used on us we closed the site down. I didn't have time to do it till I got home from what I had to do.

We are now upgraded and safe.
:lol:

well, even if this is true it still shows that their security level can not really be labeled as "high"....with a good system setup a site should still be secure even when new exploits are released for the site platform. ...but ok, maybe they don't run an own server.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

CYA, it looks good, but it smells like shit

Post by DNR »

That sounds like bullshit, they got hacked.
Trying to say that they shut down the server before an exploit could be used on them does not make sense, how did they 'think' an exploit was going to be used against their server? And was that a good site admin? Making your members feel like they have a hackable hacker forum? It was not even april 1st....

It was a CYA plain and simple, and didn't fool anybody..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: CYA, it looks good, but it smells like shit

Post by G-Brain »

DNR wrote:That sounds like bullshit, they got hacked.
I don't think so. I'm a member there, and that's the kind of humor I'd expect from them.
DNR wrote:Trying to say that they shut down the server before an exploit could be used on them does not make sense, how did they 'think' an exploit was going to be used against their server?
They merely closed the forum. They 'thought' an exploit was going to be used against their server because the exploit was released for the forum version they were running. At least that's what they're saying...
DNR wrote:And was that a good site admin? Making your members feel like they have a hackable hacker forum? It was not even april 1st....
Take a joke...