I got hacked

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

Nerdz wrote:or try 64.86.89.103 ... that's the real GBrain ip...

:roll:
lol nerd id remove that ip before bb sees it...or before the authorities in germany

so yeah.besides i highly doubt that you would really give me his ip...

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

Nerdz wrote:or try 64.86.89.103 ... that's the real GBrain ip...

:roll:
Why would you do that to me? :cry:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

no, it's not his IP... :lol:
but stop this, it's not funny to try bringing others into trouble... :wink:
and rhysh, I highly recommend not to talk in public about "having a botnet", not even on a board.... :wink:

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

Ok I fixed the problem he had a remote desktop but I still have no idea how he got it on there I did as Cats said and went to a different computer and changed all my accounts passwords. I traced his IP and he lives in Boston all I did is scare the shit out of him he stopped. I messaged him his address and phone number and said I would report him to the IC3 and he stopped I also got all of my accounts back when I placed a keylogger on his computer. Now for a serious question how would he have placed a remot desktop on my computer?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

jasonxxx102 wrote:Ok I fixed the problem he had a remote desktop but I still have no idea how he got it on there I did as Cats said and went to a different computer and changed all my accounts passwords. I traced his IP and he lives in Boston all I did is scare the shit out of him he stopped. I messaged him his address and phone number and said I would report him to the IC3 and he stopped I also got all of my accounts back when I placed a keylogger on his computer. Now for a serious question how would he have placed a remot desktop on my computer?

I'm not sure what to make of this....

You can't get someones phone number and address by just having ones IP (exception if the IP has a domain connected to it), even if you can "kinda" pinpoint it, I don't think it will be very accurate.

Also how did you "message" him?

And another thing... if you went to another computer and changed your passwords, then why did you have to get into HIS computer to get them back?

And in one point, you are saying that he is a noob because he got scared when you "messaged" him his IP. And that you placed a keylogger on his machine. But in another point you are saying that he is a pro? since he got into your comp, and you don't have a clue how he did it.

Now, I'm not trying to be a smartass or something, but there's a lot of weak points in what you just wrote :roll:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

cats wrote:You can't get someones phone number and address by just having ones IP (exception if the IP has a domain connected to it), even if you can "kinda" pinpoint it, I don't think it will be very accurate.
You can whois the IP to get his ISP, then if you have some friends at that ISP, you can get his docs.

But I really doubt he did that.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

G-Brain wrote:
cats wrote:You can't get someones phone number and address by just having ones IP (exception if the IP has a domain connected to it), even if you can "kinda" pinpoint it, I don't think it will be very accurate.
You can whois the IP to get his ISP, then if you have some friends at that ISP, you can get his docs.

But I really doubt he did that.

hmm true, but i doubt they would ever hand that info out =/

And even if they "might" do, having a friend like that is unusual ^^

well, at least here, I THINK it's unusual. I don't have such a friend so i don't know ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

solution filed

Post by DNR »

Well, since the author claims to have come to a solution, this thread is locked and will be filed away. If I can find the round filing cabinet..

I know people like to come to a remarkable solution, but I have my doubts that this played out exactly the way he said it did.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

jasonxxx102 wrote:Ok I fixed the problem he had a remote desktop but I still have no idea how he got it on there I did as Cats said and went to a different computer and changed all my accounts passwords. I traced his IP and he lives in Boston all I did is scare the shit out of him he stopped. I messaged him his address and phone number and said I would report him to the IC3 and he stopped I also got all of my accounts back when I placed a keylogger on his computer. Now for a serious question how would he have placed a remot desktop on my computer?
This is real espionage shit going down here.....I too would like to hear a run down on your adventures in 'how to compromise a pro hackers box', why not do a detailed log with images and add it to the tutorial section :lol:

Please tell us more :wink: