So I heard you liek linux!

Don´t be shy, Linux is fun! =)
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

So I heard you liek linux!

Post by Lyecdevf »

So I heard you liek mudki...er I mean linux! Yeah, let,s hear about it!

Since there are quite a few linux fans around here I though of having a discussion about why is it that we like linux. Well let me start of first!

I like linux because it is very stable and I can count on it! I like it because there are many graphical interfaces for it. In addition I like it because there are many distors out there from which one can choose from. Furthermore all the programs that one needs are already prepackaged with your installation. If on the other hand you need addition software it is all free and using the repository easy to install. I also like linux because it is virus free.

So now it is your turn. Why do you like linux?
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

visser
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by visser »

the command line. its so rewarding to see that baby crank out the text in verbose mode :P other than that. open source is just fun.

the desktop effects are sexy as hell no less :P

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

It's powerful =)

There are so much you can do, which suits me perfectly

Shimo

Post by Shimo »

Its great, It can do almost anything my windows can do... Infact all I use my windows for now is gaming and testing new xp hacks.... The best part its all completely free. You can choose exactly what core resources you want and not have to worry about deleteing anything that other things rely on becouse it lets you know.... Try that with windows or mac....... That and its not virus proof but its as close as your going to get..... At least for now

Xonet

Post by Xonet »

I like it for a lot of reasons, mostly freedom, you can do whatever you want with it, there's no pressure on going fully open source, closed source, it's all up to you and if something doesn't exist, make it and share it with others.
Stability, performance, security, its all there. And ofcourse i like it for the cost 8)
You cant spell slaughter without laughter.