oh please...

Fight back! So don't expect to find lame "fake login screens" or similar stuff here.
rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

oh please...

Post by rhysh »

Code: Select all

HELP ME OUT OF IRAQ
 You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe 
Sent:Friday, 9 May 2008 6:38:21 PM
Reply-to:stepmoralis01@inMail24.com

To:  

Please pardon me, as I am aware that this is not a conventional way of relaying an important massage such as this. I did try without success to locate either your contact address or fax number and as such, I resorted in contacting you via email.I know the medium is not the most secured way of relaying information of vital importance, but I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail.  I write to you irrespective of the fact you do not know me, but please do consider this letter as a request from a man in dire need of assistance.After the fall of Saddam Hussein, We discovered various amount of cash running into Millions of Dollars, which we returned to the relevant authorities here in Iraqi. As you know, we are being attacked by insurgents on daily basis coupled with IED (Improvised explosive device) explosives we encounter almost every day.  This has been responsible for the loss of Soldiers more than combat confrontations.During one of our routine operations we came across a safe that contained the total sum of $61,000,000 (Sixty one Million Us Dollars) that belonged to a member of the fallen regime, which I believe were stashed away from the country’s treasury for his Personal use. Upon the discovery of this sum, it was agreed by my team of soldiers, that the find be undisclosed and shared amongst us.  Some of it was eventually returned to the army so we don’t attract any suspicion on us.You can go to this web link to read about similar events:  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm I hereby bring to your notice that of the total sum found, I have been able to keep $8,000,000.00 successfully (Eight Million US Dollars). I now seek for your assistance, to help receive these funds if i have them evacuated from Iraq. However, you have to assure me that my own share will be safe if left in your custody for investment.  I will have this project shared 50-50 between us, all you have to do is just help me receive this funds for investment when moved out of Iraq. As you know, Iraq is a war zone, and movement of such an amount can be difficult, but just to make things clear to you, We plan using our diplomatic immunity to move these funds to Canada, Australia, United States and the UK to mention a few, but we do have other logistic destinations periodically. Therefore, I can also have the funds moved to some other safe location where we have freight immunity.  If you find it in your heart to help, I will send you the full details, my duty now is to find a good partner that i can trust and that will assist me in investing the funds till we come out of this war.One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of it may jeopardize my career and mission. If this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly send me an e-mail, signifying your interest including your telephone/fax numbers, for quick communication NOTE: This Transaction is risk free, and the Funds can be shipped out within 48hrs after we have both agreed to carry out this Project. Respectfully yours, Lt. Stephen D. Moralis

lol am i really supposed to believe that

cmon not even a blond would believe that

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

how big is 8million in bills..

Post by DNR »

Here is one thing people NEVER consider:

Money takes up space and can become heavy. Even if that 8 million was in 100 bills, that would be 80,000 individual bills.(is that math right?) I can't imagine he is working in a secure area carrying around at least two duffle bags filled with cash. Drugs dealers have always had the problem of concealing and shipping large sums of cash. I can tell you from personal experience that 5,000 in cash is hard to hide in two front pockets :lol:
You can also bet serial numbers will be tracked from large stashes found in the area. If batch #xxxxxx6789 was recovered from saddam's safe in Baghdad, and then some bank picks up $100 bills with the same batch # in detroit michigan.. they'll know it got stolen..

Try to include the full email headers, so we can trace the IP of the sender, it would be even more funny if it was a nigerian IP :roll:

If you contact him, he is going to ask for a bank account to wire his 8 million into, your bank account. When you give him your account nfo, they will just empty your account.
The bank might not help you as you participated in a obvious unlawful money scheme and the other bad guy is not in the USA. So anybody that gets ripped off in this will be out the money :twisted:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

I sent my information, but I used Mo's account. He should be lucky, here shortly.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

The first sum of money they return to authorities (like I would believe that) but the second time they find money they keep it. Why? Did you suddenly become corrupt!

Now I have heard about soldiers finding large sums of money in dollar bills which they returned so the story is not complete BS. One of the things you could do with a large sum of money is to hide it some where in the desert. Write down the GPS coordinates and return for it some time as a tourist once the war was over.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

XD i forgotten how to view the headers in hotmails new look

lol anyone know how to enable it...i know how to in the "classic version" but not windows live hotmail.com