Viruses in the files from suck-o?

Announcements and for questions/problems..
bakarn1337

Viruses in the files from suck-o?

Post by bakarn1337 »

Hey, i have a question, several times, my anti-virus and antispyware programmes has detected some kind of "viruses". Then my question is

Are There Viruses In these Files??????????

Thanks

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Yes, we are a malicious hacker group set out to infect millions of computers in hopes of building the largest bot-net ever seen.

But, on a serious note. No, none of the files on the site have any sort of malware bundled with it. What you are probably downloading is keyloggers, RATs and other software which has similar signatures to that of virus' definitions of your anti-virus.

On another note: we hold no liablity to anything that happens when you download and install the software - you use them at your own risk; so use wisely.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, if you download files like RATs, binders, etc., your AV will of course give you alerts, that's the job of antivirus apps... :wink: I recommend to deal with such apps on an extra system anyway, because one wrong click can infect your system.
all files are scanned by me before I place them in the downloads, and the sources are usually trustworthy sites like sourceforge, but if you got a virus warning for a file where you normally don't expect it let me know and I'll check it.... :wink: