Last Weeks of School

...let us know what you think, free speech!
visser
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Last Weeks of School

Post by visser »

Its the last week of school for a lot of us. So with it being the last week of school morals go out the window. What are some of the things you guys did to your school, just because it was the last week?

I printed off the entire php manual. Not all of it but a large part, like 175 pages of it. Ha Ha, last week of school, F it.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

We aren't allowed to be in school the last week, because they know we will do a bunch of shit ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

cats wrote:We aren't allowed to be in school the last week, because they know we will do a bunch of shit ^^

So you do a bunch of shit the week before?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hey, it was already the same when I was in school, it's a tradition...once we sneaked into the teacher's parking lot and moved all cars a little sidewards so they stood so close together that the doors couldn't be opened anymore... :lol:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

G-Brain wrote: ...

So you do a bunch of shit the week before?

No, we have a bunch of tests the last weeks, so no time for that =)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

plop plop fiz fiz oh what a relief it iz

Post by DNR »

well I guess I was a part of the more ruff-n-tuff crowd in high school.

Besides donuts on the vice principal's lawn, writing obscene words on the principals lawn, and phone terror... We'd make up these alka-seltzer bombs out of 35mm film canisters, they would be preloaded with water-and clothes dye. You'd pop in the two alka-seltzer tabs in the can and set it down upside down. About 40 to 60 seconds later it goes BOOM! and the dealio flies every where. Many teacher's desk were hit that week..

I mean the other groups in the school did the toilet paper and shaving cream in the front court yard - big deal :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Xonet

Post by Xonet »

Had to install a print server, thought it was a good idea to send info on different fetishes (thank you wikipedia) to the printer at the theacher's room. They proboby had as much fun as i.
You cant spell slaughter without laughter.