NO MORE SCHOOL!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ayu
Staff
Staff

NO MORE SCHOOL!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

Post by ayu »

No more school!!!

fuck teachers!
fuck parkgymnasiet in Ystad :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I now have 4 months of FREEDOM!! and I am now a fully educated Network Engineer! :D :-({|= :-({|= =D> 8) =P~

(I'll post some more pics later when I got them)

"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

school is phun

Post by DNR »

I was sad to leave school, those were pretty good years. I mean the college years, not the bullshit high school years where you had to deal with cliques, trendies, and lame teachers. In college I had access to many labs - chemistry, bio, and computer labs, and books, piles and piles of books. You would not only have access to technology that you could not otherwise afford to touch - but talk to some pretty decent teachers - accomplished adults that can pass on hard-earned wisdom.

Now you are out of school, now you got to get to work.

Get back on the treadmill gerbil!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Losing_grip »

wow , congratz. :D

hail you professor :P

sad case for me cuz 4 more days and its back to school T_T
what happened to my summer , i didnt feel the 3 months because of gaming console and computer O_O...

oh well , its good to be in school anyway. Make a good memory out of it to remember so u got somethin' to laugh when u grew old and have classmate reunion or something ;) cuz friends forever together doesn't last forever.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

is a ship included with the cap? :-k :lol:
a little late, but congrats buddy! :D

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

congrats

too bad according to my tafe,i dont have holidays,well i toldem to go ride a dick,not in those words really,i actually told them that im taking holidays whether they like it or not,then they said take some work home,they photocopied it and said ill have to rewrite it onto the original papers,but i told em ill take the original work home,they said no and i just said why they just accept it as is,still not good enough so if they wanna be difficult so will i

*apparently im gunna complywith them and redo the work*

ill just do the original work when i go back,but that wont be during the holidays,fuck that

lol i want my holidays,its the only time i actually get todo much,if i dont have work,which i dont

lightcrowler
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by lightcrowler »

Congrats

I'm still on the road of finishing my college years,and as DNR say's,high school sucked,teachers were lame and so on.
I still got 1 year to go(i'/m now full busy doing my exams).
Yeah as the word say's "learn as much as you can to reach youre limit"(if there is one :?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

when do you stop training?

Post by DNR »

Well since you put it that way, truth be told.

School is never out. Just ask Floodie. After all those years in school, mixed in with life trials, I feel like I have developed in to some kind of life scholar. Hopefully in school, you will develop two things - skills to study on your own, and a passion for something useful. Both of those traits are seriously lacking in today's society - there are too many cheap attractions that people rather waste time on.

Even if you don't study to earn a degree or get a job in the field of study, you are still building a better person, yourself. It is not that you will spell more words correctly, but you will get a better opportunity to express yourself better.

You try to surround yourself with people of higher caliber, and those that enjoy learning and teaching are some of the best you will meet in life. People that want more out of life, and are willing to put forth work to find answers are positive energy that can help you grow too :wink:

Just like martial arts :
"Sensei, When do I stop training?"
sensei : "When you die"

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

rhysh

Re: when do you stop training?

Post by rhysh »

DNR wrote:Well since you put it that way, truth be told.

School is never out. Just ask Floodie. After all those years in school, mixed in with life trials, I feel like I have developed in to some kind of life scholar. Hopefully in school, you will develop two things - skills to study on your own, and a passion for something useful. Both of those traits are seriously lacking in today's society - there are too many cheap attractions that people rather waste time on.

Even if you don't study to earn a degree or get a job in the field of study, you are still building a better person, yourself. It is not that you will spell more words correctly, but you will get a better opportunity to express yourself better.

You try to surround yourself with people of higher caliber, and those that enjoy learning and teaching are some of the best you will meet in life. People that want more out of life, and are willing to put forth work to find answers are positive energy that can help you grow too :wink:

Just like martial arts :
"Sensei, When do I stop training?"
sensei : "When you die"

DNR

lol you know any japanese

bokua rhys desu