D&D

About your favorite games!
maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

D&D

Post by maboroshi »

Hey is anyone gonna be playing D&D Online when it comes out I got the beta right now the killing isn't all that fun to damn slow

But the quests seem challenging

Anyway what are your thoughts on D&D Online did you ever play the original game

Cheers

Maboroshi

d10b
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

DDO

Post by d10b »

I play... mostly use my rogue "Edvard Teach". on the gallahndra SP server

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

So far, I'm the only one who has played the board game Dungeon & Dragons. I have to say even though it took too fucking long to set up and the actual game was way too short for the amount of playing time, the board game was acutally quite fun. I didn't get to play it with a group of people, but the guy who was DM (Dungeon Master for the ill informed) was pretty cool.

Is D&D Online an MMORPG? If it is and one has to pay per month, I have problems with that. I'll rant about that later.

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

Stavros wrote:Is D&D Online an MMORPG? If it is and one has to pay per month, I have problems with that. I'll rant about that later.
Same here. I've been looking for a good MMORPG to play. About all I can do for now on this Linux box for gaming.

I have been stuck playing (of all things) Adventure Quest for the past days:)

Dofus is good, too. Good graphics for a Flash game but to do all the cool stuff ya have to pay for it. It is more tactical battle sequences than I like, tho.

D&D online sounds great. I played the board game a few times with my old math prof in college (go figure:)) 4 ppl played, and it was cool. We even had to write stories for our characters and our plots to be revealed during gameplay:)
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

tanthoes

D&D

Post by tanthoes »

i never played the "bored" game. but we did play alot of D&D in my time. we made our players usin the rules from the DM guide. we had a few player handbooks. a monster guide. and of course a DM guide. it was tuns of fun and i hope the online one will be a F2P (free 2 play) game. if you want to play offline i recomend geting a DM guide and players handbook at the very least. you will also need a monster guide if you wish to fight monsters. just use your charecter sheet and your imaganation to play. The DM should be a good story teller and not have a fav. amongst the players.