Need to prevent disappearance of backslash in PHP

Questions about programming languages and debugging
uid0
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by uid0 »

Well, every CMS known to man have flaws but joomla is a precious target for perl bots :P but yes, no matter what CMS you want to use, keep it up to date and keep an eye on flaws, 0-days and such.

About recomendations, I like pretty much joomla although I have some time I don't use it, I also like xoops and integramod, take a look at http://opensourcecms.com/ and try the demos, I'm sure you'll find something good for you ;)

visser

Post by visser »

ok i may be new at this and i dont think ive ever used php nuke or even heard of it. butttt if you copyin and pasting the html into a php script why not just tell the php not to parse that strip of code? but rather have it set to just basic html...

whenever i build my php sites i always have the thml code created first for the look of it. then i add the php at the very top of the document so that way the php is parsed first and then the document is created with the php and html working together.... i dont know if that makes sense but like i said. jsut tell it not to parse the code.

unless im issing something?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hm, it's not that easy because phpnuke is modular (like most CMSs), so you would have to change it for every module, there is no global setting.... :wink:

favtm
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by favtm »

uid0 thank you for that resourceful URL.
FAV™ - Author of Trojan Library Network @ TrojanLibrary.net

uid0

Post by uid0 »

favtm wrote:uid0 thank you for that resourceful URL.
no problem ;)