Inland Empire, wait... What?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ulysse
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Inland Empire, wait... What?

Post by ulysse »

Has anyone seen this movie?
http://www.inlandempirecinema.com/

I mean... Damn! I never saw a movie make me freak out like that, and i wasn't high or anything. It's just plain disturbing believe me. I heard David Lynch is pretty used to make such movies tough. Makes me wanna see them all!

Still, i only have one question. If you did see that movie, what do you think it's about? Because i did not understand a damn thing of the plot line (if there is actually a plot line) :-k

I'd like to know your toughts of this. And really, watch it! It's actually the first movie that has mentally disturbed me since the 12 monkeys.

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

No offense but this movie looks like it's gonna suck,looks like they have some poor actors Don't really like How the movie is set up But i could be wrong Either way I'm gonna give it a chance An Download it No way I'm buying it.lol
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

ulysse

Post by ulysse »

puto wrote:No offense but this movie looks like it's gonna suck,looks like they have some poor actors Don't really like How the movie is set up But i could be wrong Either way I'm gonna give it a chance An Download it No way I'm buying it.lol
Yeah, well don't expect hollywood actors nor special effects, i believe that's the signature of David Lynch in this movie.

However sometimes a good story beats any special effect or famous actor :wink:

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

Yeah i agree with there's more to a film then just flashy special effects When i look for a film i'm looking for a good story line and decent actors(an i don't mean those Hollywood actors i mean actually decent ones) i don't really ask for much but just that But as i said i could be wrong about this one.
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

i thing i am gona pass on this one lol

btw, while we are talking about movies; BATMAN [cant wait]
and new James Bond trailer is out

Thats pretty much all i care about
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Today a lot of movies that come out have an element of torture in them. If you take a look at wolf Creeck which was loosely based on a true story you have very disturbing scenes of torture.

For a while there I thought that was a wired movie and that scenes of torture I am not going to see again but I was wrong. Just the other day I watched Pathology. A movie where medics kill people with drugs that are hard to detect and they know that the real cause of death would be hard to determine. In the final scene some a person winds up on the operating table where they cut him up with no pain killers.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I would love to watch this movie. I enjoy different shit and this is looking like its different.
Ill have to try and download it.-
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ