FREE ELECTRONIC!! - we all love the free world"

DON'T post new tutorials here! Please use the "Pending Submissions" board so the staff can review them first.
str33tl0rd
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

FREE ELECTRONIC!! - we all love the free world"

Post by str33tl0rd »

hello....

THe process:

1. if you have a mouse or a keyboard turn it around and check what it says: if you look around you should two set of numbers....one is the P/N and the other is the PID
2. so now you know what we are after....
3. go to an micorsoft shop....take a look at a mouse....and without anyone knowin (of course) take the p/n and the PID.
4. now come home...call microsoft and tell em....my mouse is fucked up...say this and that happened to it...they will ask for the p/n and the PID....
5. if you have been a good social engineer they will ask for the address....and you should get a new mouse in a few day....

and i live in australia and this works here as well
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

umm...I don't think this will really work because they will surely ask you to send the damaged device back.

Insection

Post by Insection »

and they are also not idiots

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

you have to send it back first.

why would someone keep sending something w/o getting the broken back?

it would be hard to pull off

maybe if you tell them that it came broken in the box and you lost the box and you lost everything else, maybe just maybe they will send you a new mouse...but is it worth doing for a mouse?

the risk can be higher than 5 bucks on ebay.
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

bad_brain wrote:umm...I don't think this will really work because they will surely ask you to send the damaged device back.
actually hp never asked me for the damaged power supply back ;)

btw this is ms not hp so i guess not

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

i had my laptop keyboard, lcd, and power adapter changed under warranty, and in all the cases they wanted faulty hardware back,
and its HP

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

pseudo_opcode wrote:i had my laptop keyboard, lcd, and power adapter changed under warranty, and in all the cases they wanted faulty hardware back,
and its HP
lucky me i gues

hp australia,and yes i had it under warranty

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

IBM laptop, free warranty repairs

Post by DNR »

My two year old IBM laptop crashed with a hardware failure, so I called the company and they said they would look at it, they mailed me a padded box prelabled for me to ship it to them at their cost. I got it back two weeks later, free repairs. It pays to talk nicely on the phone, and keep your warranty paperwork.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.