Youtube paypal hacking tutorial - phishing scheme

Fight back! So don't expect to find lame "fake login screens" or similar stuff here.
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Youtube paypal hacking tutorial - phishing scheme

Post by Still_Learning »

I dont know how i stumbled across it, but i found a bunch of youtube videos about paypal hacking, claiming you can double your money in the account, with a special program and post videos of them doing it supposely. Sounds like a phishing scam to me, get a 3rd party software to type your paypals username and password in? what do you think, (good idea though to get PW's)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

phishing apps

Post by DNR »

They are likely phish scams - it expects that you will type in your user and pass in to their program, and it just sends it to them. I looked at their other videos, same phish principal and a lot of comments say the proggies doesn't work. Their website is down or mismanaged - www.freezerlive.com

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Look how many people fell for it though, actully typeing in their real UN and PW lol

Never thought of useing youtube in this sense but good idea for someone trying to get that type of info

uid0

Post by uid0 »

Yeah, although those scams expects that people are dumb enough to send their info, problem is people is dumb xD as itzm3 says, many people fell for that

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

In God we trust..

Post by DNR »

the real truth here is that youtube and other big host, like even google fail to police the shit that is hosted on their servers. In God we trust, all others we monitor.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

uid0

Re: In God we trust..

Post by uid0 »

DNR wrote:the real truth here is that youtube and other big host, like even google fail to police the shit that is hosted on their servers. In God we trust, all others we monitor.

DNR
Indeed, but it seems that not much people care about the possibility of loosing their privacy at thirdy parties as far as they get a wider spread of information

rexr

Post by rexr »

LOL @ info at his latest youtube vid:
I'm Sorry!
Paypal got me!
They know who i am and they Reportet me to police.
I don't have Internet more and the server got closed! + I have to pay $1200 Paypal :(
This hack is not working more.

Many people lost money too..Because My server got Hacked by Csia_Virus_Guy :(,So he got all the password who was sent from The program to server and From Server to paypal.
Nice one though :twisted:

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

If there really existed a fast and easy way to make money it sure would not be advertised. There are dozens of these attemps every day on the internet. In real life too. I hear about them all the time. They ask you to invest like $5000 or some amount close to that and you will get it back with many more $1000s in return but nothing like that works. People fall for those and lose lots of money. So when ever you see some thing like that it is time to turn your back and head the other way!
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal