booby traps to pull on friends?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

booby traps to pull on friends?

Post by mo2332 »

well im looking for some booby traps to pull on my friends that wont get them to pissed :)

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

You mean like pranks? im sure you can find a bunch on youtube, maybe change out his deoderant stick with a block of creamcheese, i dunno look at his daily routine and figure something out from there

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Def-Tec is the man!

Post by DNR »

Well the old fun prank used to be rigging a 3-stage Def-Tec flashbang with a smoke grenade fuse and sticking it under the driver's seat of their car. They open the driver's door and it pulls out the pin, BOOM,BOOM, BOOM, 200db booms with eye blinding flashes. Plenty of smoke too.

Yea, I know its hard to find this stuff, but the point was moot as you don't have any friends.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Wipe a clear body oil on the toilet seat.
Buy fake lottery tickets and mix it in with a few real ones.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Take a shotgun shell, fill it with salt peter/rock salt and remove the lead. You then take a metal bored barrel and fix a trigger device on it. Attach a string to one end of a door and another to the trigger and when they pull the door BAM..salt will be shot into their skin and burn. LOLZ all day.

You should test it on yourself first though.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Well, there's the standard saran wrap on the toilet if your target is male...

visser

Post by visser »

nah id go with big-e on this one lolololol

ive heard of hooking the horn up to the brakes. every time they push the brake the horn goes off.

Consumerwhore
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Consumerwhore »

Snap a toothpick in half and stick both sides inside their stick deodorant. Bury them blunt end down without dulling the points, then smooth it over and hide them.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Stavros wrote:Well, there's the standard saran wrap on the toilet if your target is male...
Once at a home depot in my area, someone snuck a bottle of some kind of super duper glue that can hold concrete together and such and put it all over the toilet seat in the stores bathroom, some poor guy sat on it & took a crap and had to call the ambulance to get him off the seat. lol

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

itzm3 wrote:
Stavros wrote:Well, there's the standard saran wrap on the toilet if your target is male...
Once at a home depot in my area, someone snuck a bottle of some kind of super duper glue that can hold concrete together and such and put it all over the toilet seat in the stores bathroom, some poor guy sat on it & took a crap and had to call the ambulance to get him off the seat. lol
That would be a shitty situation, and yes, it was a necessary comment.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Bah-zing. I swear if any of us meet up I'm keepting my toothbrush and shit under lock and key. :lol:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

cheap trick!

Post by DNR »

I had a patient that was stuck on a toilet seat for 16 hours, too fat to get back up. So never get too fat to take a shit.

The horn to brake is a nice one, but not so easy - unless you bring your own car horn to install in the back of the car - one wire to ground it, and the other to the hopefully the correct wire. To find the correct wire, you usually just need a trip to the local library to get a hold of a auto repair manual for the target vehicle, in there you'll have the wiring diagram for the wire color.

A cheap trip was also to spray doorknobs with mace or pepperspray. They both are oil-like and can remain active for weeks. After a person touches the doorknob, later they will rub their faces or maybe play with their genitals - HOT HOT! :lol: Until they figure out where the contamination is, they will keep re-infecting themselves.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

^ i like that DNR, that would totally work.

put potatoes in that persons exhaust and wait for their muffler to explode

rub pickles on their pillow

put toothpaste in their shoes

replace their aftershave with paint or ink

classic one, stick a note to them and go in public

get a chalk marker and draw on their car windows
(honk if you like men, etc)

if you know how to stop water in the house
do it while they are showering

get a stink bomb and thow it while they are in the bathroom and hold the door shut.

two words, ITCHING POWDER. :)

put laxative in their coffee or something like that

but remember to do these things at the rite time or esle you might lose
a friend....

its only funny if both sides are laughing ;)
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

1) deep heat or similar which im sure you will have some with playing rugby, and spray it inside their boxers.

2) Place cling film around the toilet seat. if done correctly they shouldnt see it and wait till they go for a piss or even worse (just read up again and this is same as stavros's idea)

3) as TKOH said, put a laxative into there coffee. Eye drops are absulutely brilliant for this. Just one drop and its tasteless :wink:

4) leave door slightly ajar with a bucket of water balancing on the top and wait for them to enter the room

5) empty contents of shampoo bottle and replace with immac

6) ask who wants a cup of tea or coffee, the one with the biggest mouth, just pour hotwater into the cup just before handing the cups out. give one or two theres first then return and empty the hotwater out. this just gives the effect of a hot cup as steam will be coming from it. Carefully like the cup is full pass it to him then acccidently drop the empty cup on them and jump yourself like it was an accident and watch them shit themselves as they think its full. This works everytime :D

7) get them drunk and wait till they fall asleep. first one asleep either shave their eyebrows or give them a nice face painting then post pics on your facebook for us to see :lol:

8) pour salt into there bed, not too much

theres plenty of nasty ones i can think of but these arnt generally for people i would call friends :twisted:

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

Grab a dead animal of some kind Not to big (a squirrel or rat work quite well for this kinda of situation) Grab your friends Cereal box when your at his house Open the box Put in the dead animal in Barry it in the cereal so it's not noticeable an close it.....Now when your friend Decides to have some breakfast his gonna get more then what he was bargoning for :D ......

Or you can try the mentos in the coke prank Heres a video i couldn't explain it even if i wanted to.lol

This will get your friend fairly pissed :D
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.