TERABIT VIRUS CREATER!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

TERABIT VIRUS CREATER!

Post by Insection »

Terabit Virus maker is one of the most powerful virus creaters in the world.

You can create almost any sort of virus you want!

Picture : removed

You can download from the official site at removed
But the site is very slow and laggy.

So for your convinience i put it onto rapidshare at: removed

Note: It may be recognised to be trojan, backdropper, vundu etc. but it is only because its a virus creater.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Was it you who made the software? since you put it in Promotion/business. This kind of stuff rarely belongs on the boards, the links have been saved for discussion. Topic locked. Send me a PM if you have anything to add.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

this is not what it appears to be..

Post by DNR »

I am glad I got the keys to get in to the locked threads.
:lol:
Let me also add this, we are a white hat site (ok, maybe grey hat) so I can't really see this forum posting malware creators, virii apps, and even social engineering crap to support black hat shit.

Don't get me wrong I support hacking research. Why did you post it? Was it to share your research? - then you need to write it out. Anyone can find stuff like this by searching themselves, we know its out there. If you have learned something, then give us more than a link.

Was it to promote black hat behavior? - then you got the wrong forum, as suck-o tries to teach good hacking ethics. Besides our intellect, the core members are drawn to each other because of our ethics. We chose to be a part of the solution, rather than the problem. The problem is not hacking, but what behavior hackers choose.

The force is strong in you Luke, don't fall to the dark side.

DNR

This thread unlocked as it was sanitized by Cats and technically made a new thread by me!
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Insection

Post by Insection »

first of all "wow DNR" you really sound like my dad talking.... take it as a compliment :lol: and to answer your question i didnt intend it being used for bad behaviour.

well the picture sorta kinda explained it all about the program but they removed the link.

i posted it since there was no virus creater on this website and someone might find it useful.

and btw then why does it say hacking on the browser bar :oops: i dont see any threads that show how to hack. I dont mean intentionally but actually teaching people the basics and telling them the risks of hacking.

Cose there is nothing i found on this forum that actually talks about "hacking"

Lol and nearly all the threads i post get locked :twisted:

DNR MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Hacking isn't limited to spreading malware Insection ^^ just about every thread on the hacking board, is in the right category, else it would have been moved.

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

Insection wrote:Cose there is nothing i found on this forum that actually talks about "hacking
MASTER PLEASE TEACH US.

Define "hacking".
I <3 MariaLara more than all of you

Uner

Post by Uner »

Cats, why be so strict? I'm just a programmer, so I don't care about malware, hacking and I do not support 'hacking with bad intentions'. But hey, that stuff is cool to test and mess around with (on your own test PC, of course). What did you accomplish by removing the link anyways? If you say you don't want it on the forums... yeah... right *points out the RATs in the downloads section*. Epic phail'd.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Uner wrote:Cats, why be so strict? I'm just a programmer, so I don't care about malware and hacking, and I do not support 'hacking with bad intentions'. But hey, that stuff is cool to test and mess around with (on your own test PC, of course). What did you accomplish by removing the link anyways? If you say you don't want it on the forums... yeah... right *points out the RATs in the downloads section*. Epic phail'd.

uh oh, where shall I start. As DNR mentioned, this is a white/grey hat forum and we try to learn and teach each other every side of hacking in a none malicious and dangerous way. The files that are available in the downloads are files that have been specifically allowed by the staff to exist, to let people learn and play with it as they wish. If people want to add their stuff to the site and contribute that way, or suggest an application for the download section, then sending a feedback or a PM to a staff would be a good way to go about it.

And since it's hard for us to keep track of if the files that are being linked to really are what they are said to be, we choose to remove most of them. It's another story when a user has created a program by him/herself and then asked a moderator for permission to either post it or get it added to the downloads.

If you want to upload stuff like that freely without any complaints, then I suggest you register at h4cky0u, or any other site with a lack of white ethics =)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

name calling

Post by DNR »

also in short, it was a violation of the rules. The rule was put in place not to allow new comers to post files, or links to websites even - to prevent people from spamming the forum with malware, or even just plain spam.

I hate censorship myself, I like to explore both sides of hacking, but for a public forum (we do have a VIP and staff level forum) we rather keep it somewhat clean you know? There is a reason they didn't hand out firearms to the general public, the general public is generally too stupid to handle them.

Not calling everyone stupid here, just you noobs :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

vip forum?

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

mo2332 wrote:vip forum?
You are not in it.
I <3 MariaLara more than all of you

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, there are hidden boards that can only be accessed by certain members...but I wouldn't call it "VIP" boards, simply because people might think it has to do with a "platinum 5 bucks/month membership" as on many other sites... :lol: :roll:
and no, it makes no sense to ask for access...access can only be gained when a staff member suggests a user and the other staff members agree...."don't call us, we'll call you".
the requirements are simple: being a reliable, friendly and frequent user with proper ethics and a mature behavior.

about the actual topic:
it was ok to remove the links, simply because the user have been told in earlier similar posts already that a certain level of trust must have been reached before links to apps (especially non open source ones) can be posted...we made too many exceptions already in the promotion-board.
this is not a personal thing, it simply became necessary to be more strict with the site rules in the last time, we don't want suck-o to become a link-dump. users that meet the special requirements announced in the promotion board can of course still feel free to promote their work there.

I think everything has been said about the actual topic (and the off-topic topic too :lol: )...thread closed.
:wink: