gag of the day

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ayu
Staff
Staff

gag of the day

Post by ayu »

The Divorced Barbie Doll

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday.

He pulls over to a toy shop and asks the sales person, 'How much for one of those Barbie¢s in the display window?' The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, Sir?

We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95.

The amazed father asks: 'It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: 'Sir..., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made with Ken's balls.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Holytoaster4
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Holytoaster4 »

LMAO
Holytoaster has become satanictoaster!

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

gag of the day =

how about change out your roomates deoderant with a block of cream cheese.. pour a whole thing of eyedrops out into their beer, scrub your balls with their toothbrush, there are a bunch, i guess it depends on how gritty you want to get or how much you hate the other person lol

but yeah.. i can see a divorced barbie on shelfs as sad as that is.. it would probuly sell out in the US

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Hmmm I washed the toilet with my brother's toothbrush once... THAT made my day...
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Nerdz wrote:Hmmm I washed the toilet with my brother's toothbrush once... THAT made my day...
O...M...F...G X_X
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

:? dude thats not a gag that is called being a douchebag
Holytoaster has become satanictoaster!