The most dangerous and mysterious hacker in history

...let us know what you think, free speech!
caisher
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

The most dangerous and mysterious hacker in history

Post by caisher »

The most dangerous and mysterious hacker in history.

Ahrimaz

For starters, see Amazons, let me came up with a poskiparta Baie flamecrest the bitchy tanokami ahriman (aliman), from panth technically it is the personification of the dark, death, destruction, Poncho, and is meant to such crime manjusri.Ahrimaz name is probably to since he is a Chinese, his own name the first letter z - and - drop to the Word of the most.precisely because of panth on iniquity, resulting in the ahrimaz has become a network in the most mysterious ashes - level hackers.

Mention ahrimaz have to talk about the hacker organization cy5.this is a network terrorist organization, activities in the Middle East, belonging to Islamic radical Church appendage.the organization of occasions in the network to the United States, Western countries to mobilize the " moudjahid ", their attacks in Western countries of the network infrastructure for the target, against the Government of the internal network implementation of the attack.as far as the industry that, in August 2003, 14 days in the Northeast and Midwest u.s., Ontario, Canada area incidents were related to the organization.And ahrimaz as the organization in China prizethe, in 2005 and 2007 Chunichi hacker war, the organization for Japanese Ziwei, wojewodztwo, Japan Ministry of foreign Affairs, the Japanese Prime Minister's official residence, wait for the Government of the internal network attacks.November 2007, because cy5 announced the dissolution, ahrimaz from this human oven:.

For ahrimaz the background, nobody knows.origata, his 16 - year - old had an attack in the United States Central intelligence agency internal mail system, and later employed in the United States Central intelligence agency Asia - Pacific region, so he intelligence Department of the relevant background will be the United States Central intelligence agency killed.about his future problems, the industry views not 1: are ahrimaz their own jobs, another argument is he was the Chinese Government secret incarcerated.

from China on the Web site translation
The barrier to change is not too little caring; it is too much complexity.
改变世界的阻碍,并非人类的冷漠,而是这个世界太复杂

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

search results

Post by DNR »

So far search results are only the same text in china, could not find anything else. The best I could do was find a reference to a chinese guy in the usa that used cy5 as a email...

Conway Yee, N2JWQ
cy5@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu

Probably not him.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by G-Brain »

OMYGOD

Nobody cares.
I <3 MariaLara more than all of you

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

G-Brain wrote:OMYGOD

Nobody cares.
who made you the class representative? :P

MariaLara
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by MariaLara »

I thought Big-E was the most dangerous and mysterious hacker in history.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

MariaLara wrote:I thought Big-E was the most dangerous and mysterious hacker in history.
Is that supposed to be some kind of sarcastic insult?
Fuck that.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Big-E wrote:
MariaLara wrote:I thought Big-E was the most dangerous and mysterious hacker in history.
Fuck that.
Chill, bro. It's just some text on a screen, don't let it bother you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

trouble

Post by DNR »

true, who cares what a 16yr old thinks "who cares" shows typical young'un thinking like a know it all. :lol:

As far as biggie being the most dangerous hacker, naw, he is just dangerous, try not to piss him off.

:lol: :lol:
DNR

*got enough emoticons to cover myself here ...
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

bad_brain wrote:who made you the class representative? :P
There was a vote :lol:
I <3 MariaLara more than all of you

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Big-E wrote:
Fuck that.
Lol! Biggie when a woman says some thing to you 99% of the time it is probably well intentioned. Even when a woman is mad at you she is not trying to insult you, hurt you or make you feel bad. She is probably just trying to I guess to, "change" you! :)

Besides that women have there own language and you need to know how to translate that! :wink: It is you to figure that out but if she said that to me I would have thanked her for it and than I would get a whole of of booze and get drunk! :D
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

off topic: May I present to you.....

Lyecdevf, the woman analyzer :roll: :lol:

On topic:

wait so, ahrimaz is the hacker or? and cy5 is a group?
Last edited by ayu on 06 Sep 2008, 03:38, edited 1 time in total.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

Women analyzer....LMFAO.......

i think she has done some degrees on this...
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

MariaLara
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by MariaLara »

Big-E wrote:
Fuck that.
ROFL

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

my POV, no tits

Post by DNR »

on topic
ahrimaz is a nick.

off topic

I agree with lye there (he'll make a good wife someday) Maria was talking just like anyone of us, but I think when we put tits on a speaker we males get things all twisted out of perspective.

DNR
-

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: my POV, no tits

Post by ayu »

DNR wrote: when we put tits on a speaker we males get things all twisted out of perspective.
I just have to say that, that was the most hilarious line I have read all day
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"