problem with prorat 1.9

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
andrej013

problem with prorat 1.9

Post by andrej013 »

I downloaded prorat form download section and from offitial prorat site, and in first case, I cant extract exe fili (only that one) it says that acces is denied, and in second case, I extract it, but it dessapears in 1 sec...there is something about that on site, it says:

"Be careful with your Security Programs:
Your security programs may give alerts or delete some of the files you download below. The reason for this is that some security programs may recognize our Public Edition programs as hack tools."

but there is nothing that helps me with this problem.
I tried to shut down all antivirus and firewalls but I still have a problem

I have windows XP SP2 and I have these kind of problems with allmoast all trojans from download section.
I am sorry if this question was allready on the forum :(

can anyone help pls?
thx

visser
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by visser »

well your firewall in this case is doing exactly what it was designed to do. its finding some sort of trojan or RAT or whatever and deleting it before it has the chance to "take over your computer"

what you could look into is going into the advanced firewall settings and see if there is some way you can make an exception for the file your trying to download or make an exception for where you want to put the file and then extract the file there. so that way when it sees that you have extracted the file there and you have that exception set up for it, the firewall wont delete the file.

furthermore what firewall/antivirus/antispyware are you using?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

It's exactly like Visser says. I just want to make a correction and say that he means AntiVirus, and not firewall.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Your AV is also going to delete Cain&Abel which is a password cracker although there is no virus in it or trojan. So if you are serious about becoming a hacker/cracker one of the things I recommend is not using an AV at all. Some hackers just use BlackIce firewall and a good measure of sound reasoning.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

keys

Post by DNR »

The key here is telling us what AVP you are using so we can look up the work-around. Every AVP acts differently, and yours is 'dummy-proof' - meaning that it still protects the computer if the front-end of the software is shut down - a back-end software is still running in the background to monitor and 'protect' your box. This is a neat trick to keep someone from walking up to your box, shutting down one app and trying to infect you, the same for network interactions from some trojans and virus which try to shut down AVP themselves.

Give us the name of the AVP.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

visser

Post by visser »

cats wrote:It's exactly like Visser says. I just want to make a correction and say that he means AntiVirus, and not firewall.
ooops thanks for catching me on that lol

andrej013

Post by andrej013 »

well, I used to have spy doctor, avg and nod 32
but as you DNR told, even if I quit them, they still worked...
so, I uninstaled all of them and ti works
but I still would like to know how to have antivirus and prorat in the same time cause I'll get spydoctor again...

and thanks all for answers!

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

usually AVP have option to disable for X minutes..
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

nightkid

Post by nightkid »

just set up a test box...so much more simple.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

REsPaWn

Prorat server

Post by REsPaWn »

Is it possible that it aint actually prorat you are installing, but someones server with fake error message and melt server on install. :idea:

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

I would not download that shit, unless if it is a source code .. then look at the source and see if you understand it or not, if not delete it and learn some more. If you do then youre good. ProRAT? just the name makes me shiver, i would never install that shit on my PC no matter where it is from, program your own stuff would be the best way. I dont think a RAT pogram is that hard to build if you know what your doing, am I incorrect? or you can just get a RAT source that allready exist and edit the hell out of it to make it your own personlized how you like, which will also possibly be undectable by scanners if you know what you are doing.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

prorat is so old,btw i dont use trojans,except sshdoor but thats a completly different thing,and not skiddish hehe,lol anyways

u should use a priv one i recomend