For those of you interested...Hear me out!

All about creating websites!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Dr-Chambers wrote:Noted!
Thank you for your co-operation ; )
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Dr-Chambers
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Dr-Chambers »

cats wrote:
Dr-Chambers wrote:Noted!
Thank you for your co-operation ; )
No probs, just be letting me know the rules around here.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Dr-Chambers wrote:No probs, just be letting me know the rules around here.

For your information, the rules will be updated in a day or so, but it will be announced ;)

ANYWAY!! Sorry that I went off topic... back to topic! =)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

cats wrote:
Dr-Chambers wrote:No probs, just be letting me know the rules around here.

For your information, the rules will be updated in a day or so, but it will be announced ;)

ANYWAY!! Sorry that I went off topic... back to topic! =)
If you didn't go off topic,I would not have known the rules.Do what you must! So no, apology not necessary :)

Alright proceeding.......

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

So pretty much you want people to help you build a dateing website for free.. and if it makes money then you will brake bread with them

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Deal or no deal..

Post by DNR »

yea funny, I guess my main sticking point is that I am not one of the 'three people' that have access to this money account. Since my friends or I are not holding the account numbers, you got no deal :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

An additional idea to having this whole thing work out with the money is to have a responsible third party look after the cash aspect of it (ex. rentacoder.com). However, i don't think we've gotten that far yet.

I'm mildly interested in this myself, however i'm currently on a military base and don't even have photoshop at the moment (i'm going to work on 'obtaining' a version, however, since i'm recieving graphics requests as well).

Let me look over this whole idea a little more and i may go ahead and jump in the water, and hope it's not cold... :roll:

Edit:

Looking over these ideas, it doesn't seem exactly like a dating website, but i may be wrong? Honestly, i can tell you've put some thoughts into this project, and i think it's a great idea. With the the way social websites are going, this may actually become very popular.

Give me a bit to straighten some stuff out and i'll let you know if i want in.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

One book I suggest you guys read is 'think and grow rich' by Napoleon Hill you will understand the whole concept of the Mastermind group.

Basically for now 3 trustworthy people will hold the group account. As the group grows then more people will hold on to the account, matter of fact more people would have to because to divide money amongst like 50 members would be crazy if one person is doing it.

It took 52 members to sign the Indeclaration of Dependent and at first the whole thing started up with 3.

@gogeta70 hey thanks for that third party site padre, you know I'll be looking into it (its info like this that is beneficial for a group-Thanks).The reason why I chose Alertpay is because they got some hi-tec security....it seems to be wayyyy better than paypal or any other.It is also so easy to transfer money between accounts especially if group members have an Alertpay account.

To open Alertpay you don't even have to write down your account number or anything like that.gogeta70 you can still join, you can help us with the online magazine.This will be published every 3 month and put up for purchase.

Sites like www.showgirlzexclusive.com and www.dimewars.com will be looked at to get interviews off those models and upcoming models.Facebook,myspace, blackplanet and so on will also be looked at to get peeps for interviews. It is not a dating site, it is sort of a teaching game site.In today's society it seems men and women just don't know how to treat each other anymore.A man seems to not know what to do when approaching a lady and a lady just do not understand when to stop playing hard to get.Marriage is a job, weddings are big for nothing with both partners not really loving deeply enough to be married in the first place.

This site was created for men and women to get the other gender's point of view.Through this game can be learnt. I am already waiting for people to finish up with their youtube clip.