For those of you interested...Hear me out!

All about creating websites!
Dr-Chambers
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

For those of you interested...Hear me out!

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Hey Family

Allow me to introduce myself.....After browsing the site and making one or two postings, got to say that this is a very good site.

Alright allow me to get to it...This whole Summer 2008 I invested all my time in reading business books, sales books and relationship books.I even wrote 4 books, 3 with my friends and 1 individually. After reading so much it led me to combine all three knowledge to CREATE something new.

By now you should all know that the way to become rich or wealthy is not to compete (the school system teaches you that) but to CREATE.All creation lead to wealth, this has even been ordained by God when He said 'Go forth and Multiply'.But I digress.....Right now I am doing my final year project in Electrical & Electronic Engineering but I have been trying to create something new for a while now.

Anyways with the constant reading I got a lot of ideas and one of the ideas that I got was to create an interactive site which I am about to launch, check it out.

www.websitenow.nl/chambers/

It hasn't launched yet because right now I am recruiting a team and that is where you experts come in....I have already set up a team account using Alertpay where all the money will go.When the account reaches a certain limit say $20 000 then we will divide it amongst ourselves. I WILL NOT BE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE ACCOUNT'S USERNAME AND PASSWORD, three trusty members will be selected as well (it will be three for now).

To explain everything in detail on here would be too long(if it ain't already). By using google group I have set up a place where you can get all the information and all the documents.This whole thing is by invitation only so if you write your email address, I will be able to send you an invite.Afterwards you will need to confirm the invitation to view the group.

All of you are creators that is clear to see(a person just needs to read this website) so yes you really have made me feel that I came to the right place (thank you for that!).

PLEASE NOTE NOT EVERYBODY THAT LEAVES THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE INVITED STRAIGHT AWAY.YOU MAY BE ADDED INTO THE GROUP LATER.

Alright if you are interested, feel free to write your email address. I will send you an invite straight away.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

*****CHAMBERS*****

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Ok, before we start volunteering, let us ask a few questions.

What type of language(s) will you need us to code in?

Besides programming, will there be other tasks? (ex. continual management or administration of website)

What spoken languages will the website need to be in?

And also, can you give a small description about what the website is about, because the website itself doesn't tell much.

by the way, welcome to suck-o!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Dr. Love,

How many chicks have you banged?

Also, after reading business books and articles (much like I do) though, I have yet to write anything. What you must understand is "the biggest threat to innovation is an pre-existing product that is just good enough' - what that means is, what makes this relationship site better than the 1000+ other ones out there? I think that Microsoft owned one has it pretty much secured.

This is just a thought, ask anyone around this site - I get ideas all the time. Some good, some bad ..none the less and I am bound determined I will come across some sort of technology or service that will make everyone else happy and me a secure man for the rest of my life. I life to not get rich, but to enjoy life not having to worry about next months bills.

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

gogeta70 wrote:Ok, before we start volunteering, let us ask a few questions.

What type of language(s) will you need us to code in?

Besides programming, will there be other tasks? (ex. continual management or administration of website)

What spoken languages will the website need to be in?

And also, can you give a small description about what the website is about, because the website itself doesn't tell much.

by the way, welcome to suck-o!
Alright I might as well explain some of the things we'll do on here.

Basically I have scoped this site out and some of the graphic works is amazing.This got me thinking.....

As you know on the site there is a online magazine and gallery section.For the online magazine a bunch of us will go around interviewing men and women and ask them to send some pics. After a month, we will construct the magazine and put it on the site for purchase.What make these interviews so different is that we will be asking questions that other magazines may never ask and we will be asking up and coming models, actresses, singers and just people we feel can teach, inspire, encourage and motivate.

The pictures that we don't use will be put in the gallery. Now this is where you experts come in, instead of the pictures just 'sitting' there for all to view, you expertise could take a person's picture out of the gallery and create some graphic designs with it. When it is done, it will be put up for purchase. I gurantee you that everybody would want to buy a design of themselves especially if it is so good. These same people may contact me for some more and hopefully more will be created and put up.

Then there are the special designs where you experts use a person's picture for graphic designs for special occasion, such as Valentines, Easter, Christmas and so on. These special designs will be higher in price.

Word of mouth will bring a lot of traffic to the site in no time. All your websites or anything you want advertise will go into the online magazine.So people will know about your businesses or anything else. The magazine will be turned into a pdf file for purchase.

Not only that, there are some information on this site that a lot and I mean A LOT of people would want to get their hands on(sadly some people don't no where to go on the net, they don't know how to use the net and they don't just want to go on the net).You experts could write like a 10 page book like every two month, turn it into a pdf file and put it up for purchase.

ALL MONEY WILL GO INTO THE GROUP ACCOUNT FROM THERE WE WILL DIVIDE THE MONEY AMONGST OURSELVES AFTER IT HAS REACHED A PRICE LIMIT THAT WE ALL AGREE ON.

Wallace Wattles once said, 'let the use value be greater than the cash value'. Trust many people will be interested(I mean you experts already show interest in your works amongst yourselves so why won't those who can't do what you do be in awe?).

Oh and thanks for the welcome.
Last edited by Dr-Chambers on 04 Oct 2008, 07:45, edited 1 time in total.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I'll play along.
One big rule here in suck-o - Nothing posted here gets cross published to another site.
We might not have posted a big sign on the front window - but do not copy any posts, especially mine, and put them on your site.
If you want me to write content for your site, you work out a deal with me. :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Big-E wrote:Dr. Love,

How many chicks have you banged?

Also, after reading business books and articles (much like I do) though, I have yet to write anything. What you must understand is "the biggest threat to innovation is an pre-existing product that is just good enough' - what that means is, what makes this relationship site better than the 1000+ other ones out there? I think that Microsoft owned one has it pretty much secured.

This is just a thought, ask anyone around this site - I get ideas all the time. Some good, some bad ..none the less and I am bound determined I will come across some sort of technology or service that will make everyone else happy and me a secure man for the rest of my life. I life to not get rich, but to enjoy life not having to worry about next months bills.
Nah it wouldn't be proper of me to display how many females that I have shared company with.Lets just say Macks never chase,we attract or replace.....lol(I'm a Mack in training-read too many books to know what a Mack truly is.It is NOT just about women, believe me!).

As for the pre-existing products that you are talking about I hear you but read '22 Immutable Laws of Marketing' by Al ries and Jack Trout. That book will change your whole perception, trust me.First law states it is better to be first than it is to be better. In other words use all pre-existing product to come up with something that you will be the first one at.The first person to create 'something new' gains the loyalty of the people first.Other companies with the same idea will struggle to gain as much loyalty as you.

Basically the main concept of the site is the youtube converter.I go around asking men and women to create a youtube clip by answering 10 common questions that men and women ask about each other (men have their set of 10 questions and the women have their sets of 10 questions).

After they have created the youtube clip, I get the HTML code and display it on the site.If a viewer likes what is being said sooo much, they can purchase a youtube converter from the store. These youtube converters allows you to download youtube clips to cell phones, psp, X-Box 360, Ipods, Iphones and Zune.A viewer can also purchase the other devices from the store.

With you experts creating your own thing(which wil be put in the title 'other' of the site. People will have many more reasons to view the site, hence bring in a lot of traffic.

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

DNR wrote:I'll play along.
One big rule here in suck-o - Nothing posted here gets cross published to another site.
We might not have posted a big sign on the front window - but do not copy any posts, especially mine, and put them on your site.
If you want me to write content for your site, you work out a deal with me. :wink:

DNR
Cmonnn naw, you don't even have to tell me that. This post was not created to gain permission to use the stuff on here to another site but it was created for you to at least consider gaining fiance from another site. :D

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

If you feel its best, you can email me at:

chamberlandcreed@gmail.com

Allow me to recognise who you are by putting your username and not just your real name.

Thank you all for your understanding.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

This all seems wrong! [-( I have a gut feeling that this shit has a plot behind it.
Why do you insist on using your email instead of a simple "trusted" PM? - keeping records?

Why do you barge in here and request so much from the "hacking minded crew?" - get writers we are twisted!

Why did you target the "upper echelon"? - I am not a graphics designer!

Why do I think that this breaks all the rules? - Cause it does!
hum.....

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Agreed. :-s
so caution is advised.
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

So pretty much this dude is a Dr. and has alot of money, and needs people to build his website correct?

If you have your doctorine in study you must be a smart guy, so building a dateing website should not be that hard.

http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view ... 66-5-hours

just google "how to build a dateing website", you will probuly even find the code you need. But yeah pretty much like others said there is a huge marker allready for that and tons of competitors that are allready well established like microsoft and many others

think of something that is demand and original

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

itzm3 wrote:So pretty much this dude is a Dr. and has alot of money, and needs people to build his website correct?

If you have your doctorine in study you must be a smart guy, so building a dateing website should not be that hard.
Sorry but this part just doesn't make sense... It's not because you're smart that you have to time to invest into learning how to deal with website... And thinking that he is a doctor just by a nickname... come on...
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

I am not a Doctor, it is just a Nickname (I plan to do my doctorate someday).

Basically one of google's function is google groups which is an empty space where you can create a group by invitating them.The way to invite them is by using their email address. This is why I said you should email me if you are interested because then I can use your email address to invite you into the group.

When we are in this certain area as a group we can discuss about projects, assignments and anything else that can get the group paid. It is just a place of privacy thats all....(noone can just join unless they are invited).I got 2 going already.One of them I was going to introduce you to because they (we) will be dealing with the online magazine.I am part of the brotherhood of the game-A group that a bunch of us created and participate in, we invite those who can benefit the cause only. One of the ideas that was created was to use blogs to get our products and words across, check out our blog(not all members have signed up yet only a few).

http://brotherhoodofthegame.wordpress.com/

So I created this post to try to gain participation for all of you to allow a graphic group to be created. One major idea would be to design banners and shirts by using people's pictures that will be in the gallery section of the site that is about to be launched (www.websitenow.nl/chambers/). All the designs will be put up for purchase in the section titled 'other' which is also on the site.

When a person (or anyone) buys a graphic design with their picture on it (or other people's pictures) money will continually go into the group account. When the group account reaches a certain limit we will then divide it amongst ourselves.

When the site really becomes popular people may be buying the online magazines, the graphic designs and shirts and the youtube converters within minutes or hours. This in turn will allow the group account to reach its limit quickly hence allows us to divide the money sooner.

floodhound2 wrote:This all seems wrong! [-( I have a gut feeling that this shit has a plot behind it.
Why do you insist on using your email instead of a simple "trusted" PM? - keeping records?

Why do you barge in here and request so much from the "hacking minded crew?" - get writers we are twisted!

Why did you target the "upper echelon"? - I am not a graphics designer!

Why do I think that this breaks all the rules? - Cause it does!
hum.....
If you are not a graphic designer then don't feel just to send in your email.Nobody is being forced here, I'm not even trying to convince anybody, I'm merely saying check it out. Its a whole new concept I know but then that's what is going to make it popular (It's new!).

There are no rules being broken, just giving a win/win situation to making money.There is an area that has being set up for project discussion.

All of you were targeted because like I stated from the beginning, I checked out your graphic works, I realised how good you lot were and so I initiated an introduction and necessary explanations.

Check out the site once again: www.websitenow.nl/chambers/

You can see each section for yourself.Read the About section and then check out the store.

DNR wrote:Agreed. :-s
so caution is advised.
DNR
In everything you should be caustious.I'm even a little bit caustious asking you guys (I mean you know more about computers than me who knows what you'll do).

It is the BOLD that get far in life and discover new things.Stay caustious but be BOLD!

The only aim behind all this is to create a graphic designer group.

It will not be cute saying all this on a relationship or a toy site.
Last edited by Dr-Chambers on 04 Oct 2008, 13:03, edited 4 times in total.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

@Dr-Chambers: 4 posts in a row. Please try to avoid that.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

cats wrote:@Dr-Chambers: 4 posts in a row. Please try to avoid that.
Noted!