Need help with AVAYA / Mosaix Autodialer

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Need help with AVAYA / Mosaix Autodialer

Post by Still_Learning »

Hello,

I have a job interview tommarow at a large business to i guess manage a collections call centers PBX/auto dailer stuff.. they use AVAYA / Mosaix autodailer. this is the job description

* Provide call delivery to multiple loss mitigation units and other call center portfolios through the use of an AVAYA / Mosaix Autodialer.
* Support call delivery and strategic objectives to specified performance metrics such as idle time, abandonment rate and saturation rates.
* Develop, generate, and distribute reporting, related to the dialer's performance and strategy objectives.
* Administer and monitor changes to dialer strategy and dialer support systems.
* Maintain staffing information for optimizing daily campaigns through 'best time to call software'.
* Troubleshoot and escalate system issues to the appropriate support departments and vendors.
* Clearly communicate system status to internal customers and management.
* Perform routine dialer maintenance tasks. Such as adding and deleting users as well as dialer system backups.
* Seek process improvements and increased efficiencies by proactively reviewing dialer strategies and results.
* Effectively communicate dialer strategy, results and changes across lines of business and to multiple levels of management.
* Days and hours may vary per business needs

I've never used one before.. I've used Wardailers back in the days.. but never a autodailer. Anyone have any advice, or can explain exactly what they are used for, or maybe tutorial links on how to use / manage one?

my interview is tommarow at 10am and I really need this job. I told them i have a small amount of PBX experience, didnt say how (hacking them at the age of 14 to get free phone calls lol) any advice would be appriciated

thanks

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hm, a little hard to give any specific advice without knowing what model you will have to use....I have found a site where you can do simulated tests:
http://www.avayatest.com/
registration is needed, but you can use 100% bogus data, you can login instantly.
you can find manuals for every model here:
http://support.avaya.com/japple/css/jap ... oductIndex

:wink:

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

bad_brain wrote:hm, a little hard to give any specific advice without knowing what model you will have to use....I have found a site where you can do simulated tests:
http://www.avayatest.com/
registration is needed, but you can use 100% bogus data, you can login instantly.
you can find manuals for every model here:
http://support.avaya.com/japple/css/jap ... oductIndex

:wink:
Awesome! Thanks B_B this will give me an edge for the interview tommarow, i will appear to have some knowledge =) thanks again!

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

The more I am reading about PBX systems, the more i see how much easier, harmful & exploitable they can be then a actual LAN, what do you think?

http://www.callcentermagazine.com/artic ... 20404S0012

I dont know about the newer VoIP PBX systems, but i know the older ones were pretty easy to exploit and get free phone calls. With it all being digital now, who knows.. I guess I will when i get the job tommarow!! =) (hopefully, say a prayer for me) :lol: I have a good feeling about the job though.. i'll keep yall posted

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Hope it did well for you!! Tell us how it was! Was there any logic test?
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Yes, passed the logic test with flying colors, I will know in 3 hours if i got it or not, right now its me (a beginner and need a little training for PBX systems) and this other guy that is way over qualified, some companys prefer a noob they can instill their definition of what needs to be done and how its done, instead of migrating a expert which may have picked up bad habits from their old job or dont take it serious because they think they deserve more pay, i'll keep you posted (fingers crossed)

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

update: didnt get job :x

its almost impossible to get a job where im at now, i got a temp agency that has a 3 month assignment doing data entry 15/hr.. hopefully i get that so i can pay bills, or else i might have to go back to my thuggin days :evil: im know im qualified for the job lol but theres probuly like 20 other people going for the job too. I've seriously tried to get a job at a fast food resturant just to pay bills.. 8$/hr? fuck it, you got to do what you have to do.. they wouldnt hire me because they said im "over qualified" WTF!?

any good work from home gigs that really work and pay up? i need like 500$ two weeks ago , i've seen sites that hire coders online and such, or takeing surveys or something, some of them require up front payment of some kind which leads me to beleive they are rip offs