[Help] Mount&Blade Multiplayer?

About your favorite games!
matonic

[Help] Mount&Blade Multiplayer?

Post by matonic »

I have been playing this game titled Mount&Blade for some time now. It is the most interactive RTS game ive ever seen. Anyways the flaw is that its not multipleyer. Many mods have been made for the game, and still noones able to offer a multiplayer option. I heard they were able to make oblivion multiplayer, and i was wondering if it would be possible to program a multiplayer function into mount and blade. Can somone help me out?

edit: avatar resized by b_b

edit: topic renamed by Nerdz
Just think of the trees: they let the birds perch and fly, with no intention to call them when they come and no longing for their return when they fly away. If people's hearts can be like the trees, they will not be off the Way.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

There's something here about a mod that is rumored to support multiplayer

http://www.cesspit.net/drupal/node/1157

But since I don't play the game, I can't really help you more then that ^^

Also, change your avatar ... see your PM's for more info

*topic moved to games*
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

huh, oblivion multiplayer? woa! Gotta check that out, I'll make a friend of mine very happy if it's true ^^

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ph0bYx wrote:huh, oblivion multiplayer? woa! Gotta check that out, I'll make a friend of mine very happy if it's true ^^

it is ^^

matonic

Post by matonic »

cats wrote:
ph0bYx wrote:huh, oblivion multiplayer? woa! Gotta check that out, I'll make a friend of mine very happy if it's true ^^

it is ^^
lol mount&blade is abviously not oblivion. it is far more entertaining then oblivion.
Just think of the trees: they let the birds perch and fly, with no intention to call them when they come and no longing for their return when they fly away. If people's hearts can be like the trees, they will not be off the Way.

matonic

Post by matonic »

cats wrote:There's something here about a mod that is rumored to support multiplayer

http://www.cesspit.net/drupal/node/1157

But since I don't play the game, I can't really help you more then that ^^

Also, change your avatar ... see your PM's for more info

*topic moved to games*
Thanks anyways on site. its about 6-7 months old. Taleworlds.com confermed there will be no multiplayer. im just thinking a simple ipp conction cant be to difficult. right?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

matonic wrote: Thanks anyways on site. its about 6-7 months old. Taleworlds.com confermed there will be no multiplayer. im just thinking a simple ipp conction cant be to difficult. right?
For a mortal, it's impossible, and for a programmer it's doable. But would still take some time, and it would be a project that someone has to be dedicated to, so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you =)

either stick to games that has multiplayer, or start coding ;)

anyway, please try not to double post in the future =)

matonic

Post by matonic »

Sry bout D.post. forgot to address both things in one msg. anyways, ive got a few people to help me out. Im gonna get a start on on and see what happens. If it proves to be too glitchy ill just call it good. I know the oblivion mod failed, and is basicly tackling a smaller version of that project. My next move then i supose will be to try and get in contact with the one who created the oblivion multiplayer mod, and see if he has any advice.

matonic

Post by matonic »

Wll compleated a really glittchy version of the mod, then realised taleworlds is working on one. I just gonna call it quits, its a lot more then I though it would be and i have school to think about. I prettymuch had to recreate the game, and although there is a stable conection, its way to glitchy to be considered useable by any means.

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

For a mortal, it's impossible, and for a programmer it's doable.
LOL so, now were immortals... hehehehe. nice 1 cats