Ready to learn.

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Phara0h

Ready to learn.

Post by Phara0h »

I wouldn't call myself a n00b, in terms of I've been using computers since I was 7 (now 17) and have learned a lot in a wide range of computer skills. I have a few years experience with Flash, Dreamweaver and Photoshop, a small knowledge of Java, some Linux, and a little PHP.

I'm just putting my "resumé" out there and if anyone thinks they may see any potential in me, please let me know.

Oh, and I've tricked between 8-10 people (friends and strangers) into downloading a trojan (Beast) which I then used to fuck around with their heads (I'm not really very black-hearted :)).

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 07:19, edited 1 time in total.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Well, isn´t there a little guy wearing a black hat in all of us (at least sometimes)... :lol:
I have a few years experience with Flash, Dreamweaver and Photoshop, a small knowledge of Java, some Linux, and a little PHP.
Good direction imo, keep up with Java, OOP is always useful. Same with PHP and Linux, without at least basic Linux knowledge it´s almost impossible to take the step from simply creating websites to administrating servers/networks. And if you want to do this step it´s time to quit that trojan-stuff too, nothing to learn there..... :wink:

Phara0h

Post by Phara0h »

Haha, well cool, thanks for the tips. I guess I was a bit misled about what this site was about, but don't get me wrong, I'll probably be sticking around for a while. :)