Need help with a war game level

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Need help with a war game level

Post by Still_Learning »

I'm playing a new war game and am stuck.. I know it has something to do with URL manipulation, viewed the source, tryed a bunch of diffrent things and cant seem to get it to work, or when i put in what i think the answer is it brings me to somewhere else which i think has nothing to do with getting the login and PW or manipulating the URL to get to where i need to be..

if anyone can help with questions and such, please let me know and I will PM you with more info.

Thanks

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

I don't think I could help that much but ill play with ya im pretty bored. Together we might get it done.
edit, glitch mob,sage francis, prefuse 73, gousien, andre nickatina, guilty simpson, j dilla, stones throw, mf doom, atmosphere, aesop rock, alias, block head, boom bip, dose one, busdriver, ttc, cannibal ox, dabrye, girl talk, heiroglyphics,2 mex, look d

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

um,whats the details,maybe i can help ;)

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

You both have mail! :D

EDIT*****************

Solved = for some reason which i dont know, it was not working before, i did the exact same thing i did earlier and now all of a sudden it worked this time.. problem solved.. allthough it is a pretty cool wargame site so if you both want to team up and do this let me know via PM :D

later