What's on your Christmas list?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ilkjester
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

What's on your Christmas list?

Post by ilkjester »

My mom told me make my Christmas list today and I haven't decided what I should ask for. I know its gotta be cheap because my parents aren't the richest. I was thinking of asking for a bigger hard drive and maybe some memory for my computer. This 40gig hdd and 384 mb of ram just isn't cutting it anymore. :( Although If I could convince everyone who is buying me presents to go in together I found what I think is a pretty good deal for a computer.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6883118008
So what are you guys wanting to get?
edit, glitch mob,sage francis, prefuse 73, gousien, andre nickatina, guilty simpson, j dilla, stones throw, mf doom, atmosphere, aesop rock, alias, block head, boom bip, dose one, busdriver, ttc, cannibal ox, dabrye, girl talk, heiroglyphics,2 mex, look d

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I asked for nice parents the next year as well ^^ But since they thought that was something I would get anyway, they wanted me to say something else, so I said clothes, which is the only thing that I really need.

Imo Christmas is something that you should skip when you discover that Santa ain't real. Because it might be fun for the younger ones, but Christmas has been ruined now a days, it's all about buying expensive gifts, and the companies ruin the Christmas spirit by starting the Christmas sales and crap like 2 months before Christmas : /
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

cats wrote: Santa ain't real.: /
What you just ruined my life. Haha
No but really I tried to tell my parents that I don't want anything because I know how much they have to spend and that's quite a bit of money but they think it wouldn't be fair because there buying for all my other little bros and sis. That's 5 kids they have to buy for just in the house. Then everyone else they buy stuff for. I just asked my mom how much she was going to spend and she said 200$ each. Except that computer is only 200$ and would be a heck of an upgrade to mine. I think what I might do if they keep insisting to get me something is just tell them to pay for the shipping of it or something. 20$ beats 200$ maybe I can convince them to do it.
edit, glitch mob,sage francis, prefuse 73, gousien, andre nickatina, guilty simpson, j dilla, stones throw, mf doom, atmosphere, aesop rock, alias, block head, boom bip, dose one, busdriver, ttc, cannibal ox, dabrye, girl talk, heiroglyphics,2 mex, look d

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um, 4x 500 GB SATA2 HDDs would be fine for me (want to use RAID 5), and a cool g-card (hm, maybe 2, SLI!)....that's the parts I still need to make my new system complete... :lol:

but actually I will be happy when the whole "BUY MORE STUFF TO BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN!!!!"-hysteria is over again... :roll:

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

hmm
Maybe an extra 1GB RAM and / or an external HD of about 160 GB would be awesome!
Oh, and Santa exists! I've asked my mom and she said that Santa is real and that you are just bad boys who don't get anything for xmas and therefor you're saying that Santa isn't real :(
SHAME ON YOU!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

yes, I'm a baaaaad boy :roll:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

I asked my parents to pay for a college class for me
Gone

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

cats wrote: Imo Christmas is something that you should skip when you discover that Santa ain't real. Because it might be fun for the younger ones, but Christmas has been ruined now a days, it's all about buying expensive gifts, and the companies ruin the Christmas spirit by starting the Christmas sales and crap like 2 months before Christmas : /
Christmas is about family man, fuck Jezus, its about food and family :)
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah! CHRISTMAS COOKIES!
the first 5 or 6 packages already found their way into my belly... :lol:
and soon the best cookies of them all will be delivered: mums's selfmade ones...=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

luggyx
Life time student
Life time student

Post by luggyx »

bad_brain wrote:yeah! CHRISTMAS COOKIES!
the first 5 or 6 packages already found their way into my belly... :lol:
and soon the best cookies of them all will be delivered: mums's selfmade ones...=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
mhmmm... tasty mums's selfmade cookies =P~ =P~ =P~ but before cookies- mums cooked anser with apples... plus some good movies...and we got perfect combination =P~ =P~

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

My christmas list isn't much. A plane ticket home is all i want this year, anything else i want i can buy for myself (when i get paid :roll: )

Going home december 15th, W000000000000TTTT!!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Stuff this in your socking!

Post by DNR »

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and everyone gets what they need. :wink: All I wish is a new laptop, the Alienware Area-51 m17x perhaps? *thumb*

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

I just ask for good health, good luck and prosperity for the future. I am more into buying shit for other people and seeing how happy it makes them. If given something, I would accept it happily; as for asking for it, it`s not my style. Already bought my parents a new stove for the kitchen, the old one was almost as old as me I think. lol Still works like the day it was bought, but it looks like shit...only set me back $800 upfront and $50/month for the next 8 months, I got a deal on a really nice self cleaning one. I went to school with the guy who runs the store now - his father owns it, I guess but none the less, good deals are good!

skip

Post by skip »

i wanna learn programming. thats all i want for christmas. so i can use it to make robots, and use the robots to guard our house or maybe wipe my ass. j/k about wiping the ass. :lol:

happy holidays suck-o!
Image Image Image

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

Hmm I don't really need anything, except for a can opener maybe, so I wouldn't have to destroy my knives to open them ;)