Why I am so Busy lately "My invention"

...let us know what you think, free speech!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Floodie, I saw a neat circuit board arrangement, genius in simplicity. I can appreciate nice hardware no matter what its for, when its designed well.

Hint for next photo shoot. Include a ruler in the photo so the viewer can get an idea of the scale of the item. Old Crime scene tip :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

DNR wrote:Hint for next photo shoot. Include a ruler in the photo so the viewer can get an idea of the scale of the item. Old Crime scene tip :wink:

DNR
So True. Thanks for the suggestion and kind words. Ill see if I can take some tonight when I get off work.

skip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by skip »

can i ask one question? did you take some kind of course/class or its just a self study about electronics? coz thats awesome man!
Image Image Image

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Good question.

I went to college and spent years learning math and electronics. I graduated top of my class #2 and to be honest I did not expect getting tested during job interviews. Let me tell you that studying came in handy because now I work as an electronics engineer in WA. At first I did not fit in to well due to the tattoos and slang, but I earned my respect.

DNR and others the outside dimensions are roughly 4x4 inches. I cant seem to find a freaking ruler. :oops:

hpprinter100

Post by hpprinter100 »

use a couple of normal sized pens :D

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

well hpprinter comes back from the dead zone :lol:

He does have a point there, you can use a common object - a pen, a pop can, a quarter (coin) as a reference that viewers can make assumptions of size by relation. Later you can fuck with your co-workers by taking pictures with a minature version of the object i.e. miniature popcan from a dollhouse next to a CPU chip to make the chip look like it is the size of a desk! *screwy*

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.