Share CD keys

About your favorite games!
visser
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Share CD keys

Post by visser »

So i didnt know exactly where else to put this... so i put it here.. lol

so anyways, i've sold my soul and Ive began to play World of Warcraft. I bought a subscription card today planning on getting online to snag a deal that i saw for the battle chest. when i went to get the battle chest the deal was no longer there and i was sad. 20 bucks extra to my pocket now :( but i checked the stuff thats in the box with the subscription card and there is a 10 day free guess pass. In the explanation of what to do with it, it encourages you to give your friend your install disks so he can play. Well damn, what if i were to just get the disks from a friend rather than purchase them online.

Would this work with World of Warcraft?
Would this work with any game?
What about copyrights?
how exactly does the creators of the stuff track yoru CD keys?

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

If you are new to playing you can just goto world of warcrafts website and download the game for free (its about 4.5 GB i think) and they give you a free 10 day trail on there as well, i think the card in the battle chest is just to try and get your friends to join also, i have the battle chest and played for like 3 weeks then cancelled , i may join later again when i am really bored. Once you create a character and account you have it forever, you can cancel your subscription for a year then play for one month then cancel again and your character will still be the same level and such, the only things i think you lose are whats stashed in your bank
Gone

skip

Post by skip »

umm torrent? if you search more on google, maybe youll find yourself reading on some gaming forums on how to play it for free, some god mode gamers are not that hard to ask about some how to's. there are other ways to get it without paying any money. or just pay for it if your lazy and have lots of dough.
Image Image Image

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Private server or the real one?
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

visser

Post by visser »

lol the real one. Ive already helped diagnol make a private one ha ha

f4Gg0t_43

Post by f4Gg0t_43 »

You can download WoW here:

Code: Select all

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/files/pc/TryWoW.exe

Code: Select all

https://signup.worldofwarcraft.com/trial/freetrial.html
But you only get limited options (level 20 is max level, cant trade/talk to people no on your friends list) If you like it after that, you can upgrade to a the full version, it's like 20$ USD, buy it in stores or upgrade online, you also get a free month when you do that. Then you can play the real WoW (up to 60) until you run out of time, and you have to pay 15$USD a month. Then you need to buy the first expansion (Burning Crusade) to level up to 70. Then you need to buy the 2nd (Wrath of the Lich King) to level up to 80.

Sounds like a lot, but it's worth it imo.

EDIT: No there's no way of playing on the real servers for free (except trial account).