Anyone else get hit with 3 feet of snow?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
luggyx
Life time student
Life time student

Post by luggyx »

Sad but today we got just 2-3 cm of snow. :( but we got it :D and now we can feel real Christmas spirit \:D/

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

ok.. here it goes.. this is how it looks here

dont be jealous! :wink: i swear i had to put the AC on today ,too damn hot

girls were out in full force on the beach, spring break is the best here A-1-A

:D
Gone

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Where the hell do you live?

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Big-E wrote:Where the hell do you live?
Check out what A-1-A is and you will see.. i-95 most famous national drug commute in the south, ports, gangs, fake cops and all..

Look up the port of Miami
Gone

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Sammy from Miami

Post by DNR »

Hell yea. I got a friend in miami, you can get kilos of cocaine for the cheapest anywhere in the USA. The DEA released a report that 950 tons of cocaine is made every year, and all in Columbia. Drug dealers have so much money they are making and using, SSWC - semi submersible watercraft, a submarine of sorts. The best one that can go underwater and run quiet cost like 20 million to make, cheap if you are a druglord.

That of course begets violence and there is a lot of quick money to be made. So I don't blame S_L for owning all those guns. :lol:

Yea, I been watching the weather, its like around 80 degree F there. But I wouldn't want to be a sammy in miami....

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Still_Learning

Re: Sammy from Miami

Post by Still_Learning »

DNR wrote:Hell yea. I got a friend in miami, you can get kilos of cocaine for the cheapest anywhere in the USA. The DEA released a report that 950 tons of cocaine is made every year, and all in Columbia. Drug dealers have so much money they are making and using, SSWC - semi submersible watercraft, a submarine of sorts. The best one that can go underwater and run quiet cost like 20 million to make, cheap if you are a druglord.

That of course begets violence and there is a lot of quick money to be made. So I don't blame S_L for owning all those guns. :lol:

Yea, I been watching the weather, its like around 80 degree F there. But I wouldn't want to be a sammy in miami....

DNR
I have no idea on how many kilos come in but i would say , yes more then that and they DO have private subs.yes in my neighborhood i have to have alot of guns. thats part of the FL mentaility,, people are running around ussually at 100 degrees plus all day, sometimes that makes people crazy (the heat) and they like to act craaazzzy, even police..not to mention all the bullet holes and such when i was born in the early 80's, place was very hectic, actully called murder capital before the katrina hurricane in LA. When the hurricane hit in homestead we was fucked as well. signs in the yard saying "YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT" i learned to shoot very early

dont get more clear then that.. if another hurricane hit i know guns and dry ammo is the most importnant to have, as well as any crysis, guns can take whatever you need
Gone