Join my GDI team!

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
ulysse
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Join my GDI team!

Post by ulysse »

Yeah, so i was afraid this year's christmas bill would get a bit too chuby for my tight budget, so i started doing some research on how to actually make money from the web. I got tricked into lots of scams and get rich quick schemes. But fortunately my friend from Moncton, NB showed me how he did it, and seemed it worked out for me!

The business is called GDI (Global Domain names International). They have certification for all the .WS domains of the internet. The money making opportunity attached to this business is actually an MLM (Multi-Level-Marketing) type of business. However, the difference between this one and any other MLM business is that it does not involves selling at all!

See, you get full web hosting for 10$/month, then you can refeer people under your name. Each people you refeer gives you 1$/month. But thats not just it, it goes down trough 5 levels under you! This means that if i refer 5 people directly, i get 5$/month, then if those 5 people refeer at their turn 5 other people, they 5$/month, and i get 25$/month PLUS my 5$/month... And it goes 5 levels down under you!

There is an incredible opportunity of making money with this, and what's absolutely great is that we work as a team! Means i help you making money as much as you help me or help any other members of the team. Because, in a sort of matter, i make money when the rest of my team does.

personnaly, i am currently at 20 people in my downline, wich gives me a nice 10$/month profit doing absolutely nothing! And i expect more from the next month. I started 3 weeks ago, and my refferals are slowly getting refferals at their turn with our team effort.

More info Here (a video explaining evrything in details): http://freedom.ws/index.dhtml and enter the access code: oozyluce

Oh, and take a look at my friend's program wich i joined under. It gives you nice tools to get you fast refferals, like 100$ of free advertising on yahoo!
My friend's program: http://www.oozyluce.ws
-Joie