Is there a program that can track people where they are?

Phone stuff....
LilCrazed

Is there a program that can track people where they are?

Post by LilCrazed »

Just with there cell phone number?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

yes there is

Post by DNR »

but not for you

Interesting style of writing there subjectbox to body.

Feds can have access to the cellphones computers to track your location via distance triangulated between cell towers.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

LilCrazed

Post by LilCrazed »

does this site work?

http://www.reversephonedetective.com

could you tell me

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

They are usually a pay site, this one is, it gives the location of the owner pretty good, but in my case - it has an old address.

Search Successful! Results For (xxx)xxx-xxxx
Number: (xxx)xxx-xxxx Search Date: 01/11/2009 Search Time: 9:44 AM
City: Washington State: MI Full Phone Report: Available

Full Phone Report may include up-to-date information for:

•Owner name and address
•Phone location
•Household members
•Phone company and carrier
•Line type - landline or mobile
•And much more
Click "Continue" below to instantly access your Full Phone Report for (xxx)xxx-xxxx

in this site you will have to pay at least 14.95$USD to get the full report - outdated and wrong :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I found some sites and they all pretty much go along this line of thinking:

1.Access the cell phone. In order to do the following steps, including loading software or installing a physical GPS chip, you will need access to the phone.

2.Load tracking software to the phone. If you are tracking your own cell phone because it was stolen, or you want to keep track of your kid’s location, consider a tracking program. There are several options including Wherify and uLocate that allow users to download software from the Internet to the cell phone.
(some are specific to phone models and some can warn the user that there is a gps running. Some cell providers offer this service, but it can also be turned off by the user options)

(this was pretty outrageous, I cannot see someone skilled enough to 'wire a gps chip to a phone and power it via the cellphone' WTF?!)
3.Install a GPS tracker to the phone. GPS chips come in varieties so small, often smaller than a dime, which can be inserted in the back of the phone while the user isn’t paying attention. Once the chip is inserted, it can be powered by the cell phone and is virtually undetectable. Signals can be monitored through a program on your PC.(smells like bullshit...)

DNR
-

LilCrazed

Post by LilCrazed »

ok instead of GPS crap which i cant do does

http://www.reversephonedetective.com/ work?

like it can look up there address and stuff and name

do you know a 100% safe site that can look up phone records for cheap or ill pay the price.

LilCrazed

Post by LilCrazed »

oh lol ok so what should i use then?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

ok, reversephone detective probably got license to access specific cellphone company records, maybe just for a one-time purchase of what record the cellco had at the moment. reversephonedetective had an old copy of my cellco's phone records - I hadn't lived at that location for 8 years now! You would think your privacy agreement with your cellco would prevent them from making money by selling your cellco nfo! Any site offering this service is at your own risk - of old nfo, or just plain inaccurate. The more expensive it is, the more likely its going to be good nfo..maybe.

The police and law enforcement/gov agencies they have court ordered or express premissions to access the cellco's active database for real-time nfo. They can only get the same nfo the cellco company gets - data from cell tower triangulation, or interrogating the actual cellphone while its turned on. Nothing more magic than that. Cellphones give out a signal all the time - while its turned on. The signal tells the cellco where you are - so they can quickly route your phonecalls to you. Nice feature, but this is how they track you. This data is converted to a map to represent their version of GPS, a triangulation between celltowers, accurate to about 100 feet. You need access to cellco's database, and no one has really hacked it, the network is likely secured by real-time monitoring. The tracking stops when you turn off the phone.

There are hardware devices that you can build (sure, einstein you can do it) portable, suitcase sized devices that scan cellphone frequencies that are local - nearby. So you need to be a certain distance to pick up the cellphone's signals. So if you are close by - you home in on the signal while driving around, and you can walk right up to the person holding the cellphone. The signal the cellphone is making is like "Hey Verizon, Its XXX-XXX-XXXX!, I am right HERE!" and it pops off every so many seconds. These devices run for about $1000 or cheap if you build it.

As far as hotwiring a cellphone with a gps chip so noone would notice, good luck with that james bond. :wink:

DNR
Last edited by DNR on 11 Jan 2009, 12:48, edited 1 time in total.
-

LilCrazed

Post by LilCrazed »

dang fails at life

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

whats the whole point of bugging someones phone?
There are more than one route to a host, thats how the internet thinks..

DNR
-

LilCrazed

Post by LilCrazed »

there is a suppose to be a fbi or military program for hacking to track where people are located pin point where can i get that .

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

there isn't they use the same network as the cellco.

If you are thinking 'enemy of the state' scenario, then you are way out of your league with Imaging Satellites, airborne drones, and body implantable GPS chips.

DNR
-

LilCrazed

Post by LilCrazed »

lol man rawrs

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

-

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

LilCrazed wrote:there is a suppose to be a fbi or military program for hacking to track where people are located pin point where can i get that .
There are, but old cellphones generally dont have the gps chips in them so they are virtually untrackable.

The pinpointing is nice, but can be easily misguided!
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]