Got pwned!

...let us know what you think, free speech!

Keep?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

F4LSE
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Got pwned!

Post by F4LSE »

Well i logged into WoW today, yes i play WoW, and to my surprise i have 2 naked characters with no gold.

My account got hacked and they sold all my gear and spent all my money or mailed the money to a dif account. I made a ticket for the GM's and emailed them. This happened to my friend too. Guy jacked his account bought a mount and spent a bunch of money, then gave it back. Its my own damn fault because i was on a spree of getting something to work on my comp the other day and i most likely stumbled onto a key logger. I had been pretty daring lately and not taking the time to install security on my comp. So its back to the firewalls and anti-viruses for a while, i learned my lesson. Ugh so thats my venting all taken care of now :P :evil:

/

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Nice one. Well, it happens to the best of us. At least he can't take your level :P
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

gogeta70 wrote:Nice one. Well, it happens to the best of us. At least he can't take your level :P
lol very true
All i have now is a lvl 75 naked ass draenei with no money to buy gear. Bliz best come through for me :P

ulysse

Post by ulysse »

naaah blizz is pretty bitchy concerning account closure/hacking.

I've got my diablo II cd key banned for 30 days because i used hacks, and then they kept closing my other accounts after because they still tough i was hacking, but i wasn't! I lost a lvl 95 hammerdin with almost perfect gear. I was kinda mad yea. idk why blizzard keeps closing my new legit accounts after even if i use no such hacks...
-Joie

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

well i heard back from bliz today.

they gave me my stuff back... for the most part.
what the guy did that stole my account was put a few pretty crappy items of his up on the auction house for ridiculous amounts of gold. Then used my account to buy those overpriced things, thus him getting all my gold. Then went and sold all that stuff to hide the evidence, and bough useless things with the remaining gold i had left.
SOOO genius blizzard gave me all my "stuff back," Which means all the crap he sold on the auction house to my character. I did not by any means turn out on top and am down a few pieces of armor. Im gonna send them another email and explain to them what happened and how they should fix it. ugh... always use firewalls and anti-virus... saves u a lot of hell in the end. :P

/

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

hummm.. :-k I think some of my stuff was stolen as well :D good stuff
Gone