suggestions bout tuts being stickied

...let us know what you think, free speech!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yes, as it says on the new tutorial boards: DON'T submit new tutorials directly there, submit them into the "Pending Submissions" board. staff will review them then and decide where to place them.

:wink:

rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

no offence bb but,the cracking shit isnt really what i'd call general computing,otherwise every person out there who uses a pc for general thing would be a reverse engineer to some level,am i right?,or wrong?

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I moved your tutorial to general computing because we don't have a section on cracking/reverse engineering. I don't think having a section on it would be very wise anyway because cracking software is generally unethical, which goes against what we stand for here at suck-o.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

very true,but really,i have noticed there are alot of poor ppl on here,who couldnt afford the software they want,

i will not im not in the best situation right now,i owe 400 $ on a phone i just broke,i owe god knows what on the private medical assistance for my finger,i am unable to work for 7 weeks,with only about 120 in my acc right now,minus 40$ and im left with about 80 so im not in a good situation,if my phone is able to be repaired it 60 +

so im in an ugly situation,and really i think that cracking is usefull,as i cant afford to buy software and things alike

but anyway up to you ;)

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

rhysh wrote:very true,but really,i have noticed there are alot of poor ppl on here,who couldnt afford the software they want,

i will not im not in the best situation right now,i owe 400 $ on a phone i just broke,i owe god knows what on the private medical assistance for my finger,i am unable to work for 7 weeks,with only about 120 in my acc right now,minus 40$ and im left with about 80 so im not in a good situation,if my phone is able to be repaired it 60 +

so im in an ugly situation,and really i think that cracking is usefull,as i cant afford to buy software and things alike

but anyway up to you ;)
Spend your money wisely. I have pretty much the entire sum of my earnings for all of last year at my job, sitting in my bank account. It won't be touched, those are savings. On top of that, I have paid off a significant amount of my student loans.

The rich are not determined by how much they earn, but by how much they save. Juggling multiple jobs, and not going out when you want to will inevitably save you tons of cash. Oh, and breaking cell phones and crushing mother boards doesn't help the bank either. Just some food for thought.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

mmmm actually breaking that m/b probly saved my 250$ proccessor,the board was only 105$

my phones got broken when climbing on rocks and fell into the sea,lol

fyi i have 3 jobs, i run my own litle buisness,i think im doing alright,and as for savings to pay for uni etc,my dad just died recently and i get 1 3rd of it(moneywise) which i wanna use for uni courses etc,so yeah,but for now

IM COMPLETLY AND UTTERLY FUCKED

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

@rhy Start a blog and put your thoughts there, not in a thread please.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

haha yeah,sorry,

i hate blogs anyway :D

was just explaining soo ppl dont get the wrong impression bout me

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

rhysh wrote:was just explaining soo ppl dont get the wrong impression bout me
bah, don't worry, that would never happen ;)

Anyway, the way the tuts are categorized now is really neat :)

Will take a few more days before everything is cleaned out and nice I guess :)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

i know one thing for sure,theres an old tut about virus removal,deep in detail,but i never finished the last part,so ill finish it and share,now ive got something todo

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

thats great rhy, get around to finishing something, like this thread is finished.

locked - cuz its FINISHED!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.