Request for tutorials

Wrote your own tutorial? Submit it here!
ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Request for tutorials

Post by ph0bYx »

Here you can request tutorials

Rules:

1. First search the Tutorials & Stickies section before posting a request (because there might be already a tutorial about the desired topic)

2. Write your request strictly by the form of the request, and do not write anything else, or start an off topic conversation in this thread.

Form of the request:

Code: Select all

The request for a tutorial

Reason for the tutorial (optional)
4. Be as specific as you can in your requests.

5. The requests will be reviewed and tutorials written in the order of posting (oldest > newest).

6. When the tutorial is written you will be sent a personal message with the link.

7. If your requests are unrealistic (e.g. hacking a-z ; detailed tutorial on all the coding languages; etc.) your request will be ignored.

How to Post your Tutorial
Rules:

Tutorials are suggested in writing form, with illustrations- great!. Video tutorials are a problem as we do not have the server space to host video files. Links to video hosts are not acceptable as links can go dead! If your tutorial is accepted, it will be stored on the suck-o server - so expect illustrations to be stored here as well.

All Tutorials must be submitted here, do not post in the tutorials section directly. I think it should have been locked, but BB wants to trust all you crazy mothers. :roll:

Any violation of these rules will result your post being deleted.

Note: Writing a requested tutorial is not a must-to-do thing. So don't expect that your requested tutorials will be written fast. It all depends on the free time and good will of the members.

Patience is a virtue - keep that in mind.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

DDoS attacks - How they work, how to secure your site / server from it, how to recover after a ddos, how to find the attackers

Done
Last edited by ph0bYx on 25 Jul 2009, 11:07, edited 1 time in total.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

DDoS Tutorial (in progress) I used a PDF from a Uni lib to start the thread here
http://www.suck-o.com/modules.php?name= ... 7547#47547

If others want to take over the project (with certain qualifications) go ahead..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

How to make a media converter (file type of one type converted to another) in c#. (please.)

Also a big thank you to anyone who can help.
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

yorki_boy
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by yorki_boy »

Hey
i need a tutorial or E-book to really understand everything about web hacking & defacement ,but an easy one for a n00b who wants to understand everything going with web hacking

Done

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I would like a tutorial from bad_brain about how to silence your computer as much as possible. I know he has experience in this area and could write a little tutorial from me :)

My computer isn't very loud but when I try to study in the same room it disturbs my concentration. I know there are tutorials on this topic on the net but it would be nice to have one from our silence freak :D