Limnor

Questions about programming languages and debugging
moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Limnor

Post by moudy »

Hey every one :)
I was researching about coding and stuff on google, and stumbled with this link...
http://www.limnor.com/
I don't know any thing about it, so I would like to know if any one has used it before, and tell us both its negatives and positives 8)
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Limnor is a complete codeless visual programming system. It can be used to create computer software without using computer languages
I hate it already.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um, well, I haven't used it, and to be honest I even refuse to download it.. :lol:
coding should be done in a plain text editor, only if you are really skilled already you can maybe begin to use WYSIWYG-editors (if you code a lot of similar stuff for example and you re-use a lot of code pieces all the time).
but usually I recommend to stay away from such stuff, there's nothing better than learning to code the good old way (text editor), and such WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editors sometimes even produce weird or even non-standard code (I bet many people here still feel the urge to throw up when thinking about MS Frontpage for example :lol: ).