Work area pics

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Work area pics

Post by Gogeta70 »

I know this is a commonly recurring thread, but my desk area always seems to change, and i figure some of your guy's areas probably do too. So with that said, give us a recent picture of your work area. Here's mine:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6672/desk01ec0.jpg

I kept it in its original size, so it's a large picture. And no, that's not a bong. :lol:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Last edited by ph0bYx on 27 Feb 2009, 00:10, edited 1 time in total.

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

Nice Hookah<sp?> you know what I mean the things India people smoke out of thats on your desk, I used to have one

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

A Hookah (name in UK, Shisha by the Egyptians, Nargile by the Lebanese) is an ancient water pipe dating back years. These are actually used for smoking flavoured tobacco from and have tried this first hand during my travels of SE Asia.

I have a few pics somewhere of while i was there chugging away on one after a meal in a Muslim restaurant and although there is not any buzz to be had from it, they do taste quite nice although i dont think i would be putting tobacco in mine.

I will also post a pic of mine too ...its not too messy at the mo either with just moving back home.....better not post the spare room pics xD

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Meh, it's a rather small hookah, but it serves me well :P and i can only smoke tobacco out of it (Shisha).

Well, ph0byx, it might not be anything special, but your area's a lot cleaner than mine :roll:

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Here's a few pics of my space, its getting back to normal once again!!

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8052/keyboard004ma5.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2060/k ... 003vu1.jpg

And as we are on the topic of bongs and work spaces

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/237/ ... 005lf3.jpg

and yes i tidied up first XD

*edit*

Observation points:
Gogetta70...
1. What is the cable hanging behind the monitor for.
2. The ash remainders from the lumps of tobacco make it look like its full of crack cocaine XD
3. Is that a Dell Dimension 4600 by any chance
4. I can nearly make out the windows key :P
5. You smoke a lot :D

ph0byx....
Way too clean for me.....not much to tell there buddy :lol:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

no real changes on my setup, at least not visible ones...here are 2 pics taken a minute ago:

and here's a little older one:

and here is my brand new chili plantation (I'll definitely post more of it, as last year):

:)

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

That's a nice area there thug. It makes me wish i had 3 computers up and running, ready to obey my every command :twisted:

Anyway...

1. My router and modem are on the upper shelf, along with some other junk that wouldn't fit on my desk. Those are my network cables :P

2. You got me... i'm a crack head :lol:

3. Nope, dell 2400 but with an upgraded sound and gfx card and 1.5 gigs ram, instead of 256mb

4. Well, it's not a sin lol

5. Yes. Yes i do. You sound like my mother. lol

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

where is my workspace? I got none!

I am still waiting to clear some room in the house after moving in to set up my lab. I have four computers, one laptop, two monitors, loads of disks and harddrives.

So right now the couch is not fitting for a 'workspace' althought the lazyboy recliner is bitchin'

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

my new laptop w/ alfa AP & 8dbi antenna, will be sporting BT4 very soon.. am having problems with ubuntu after installing guarddog, ethernet is fucked now, i also have a library of books on everything for computers but hate reading, use for reference sometimes and extensive 2600 mag collection in the bathroom.. i get alot of good reading time takeing a shit

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

sounds like you need some diarrea to catch up on your TCP/IP
:lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

lol nope.. just need to learn linux better.. gaurenteed if i had windows installed i would not have that problem.. well, learn something new with each format :lol:

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

He he he, Yeah my office is my me time and i like a lot of it. Its where i can go to get away and lock myself and and not answer the door if i dont want to. Its took me 8 years to get it like this and there is always room for improvement.

Like my grow rooms they have to be something i want to spend time on/with or what is the value. Here a TV license is £112 and yes we have to pay it even if i didnt have a TV only a PC. This topic has already been over so we dont need to cover that again. The money spent to have the licence for my computers id worth ten fold what the license is worth to watch television.

And less of i am like your mom lol. Dam is my age showing.....My son is 18 in 3 weeks XD.

Did any one see my aerial for my router ??????.....
Never far away from a signal :wink:

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

CompThug; you have a 18 yr old kid? Damn I thought you were around 25 to 40 yrs old, so that is a good thiing, you seem like a cool old dude. Your kids are lucky to have a cool parent like you.. you know.. talk about real shit together

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Still_Learning wrote:you seem like a cool old dude.
I'm sorry for such a useless post but... lol, thug just got called and 'old dude' :lol: