Follow the road trip!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Follow the road trip!

Post by computathug »

A friend of mine is doing a cycling tour from the UK to Beijing for The British Heart Foundation Charity.

Adventure cyclist, Patrick McGee will cycle through north-western Europe up to the rooftop of Norway then onward towards Beijing, China. Crossing the expanse that is Russia and navigating the nomadic wilderness of Mongolia along the way, unaided and alone.

http://tourbike.co.uk/

Now if there is anyway that anyone can help then please feel free to contact me. This may not be just in the form of money for the charity as not everyone can afford to give. What you can do is provide details of safe places, cheap places to stay etc etc, maybe even a just a warm meal.

Well i will let you all take a look and maybe this might even inspire others to do something for other people who might be less fortunate than ourselves.

By the way..... Paddy is now a member of this site so if you see the ID tourbike, please show your hand of encouragement!!!

Good luck buddy
:wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Yo Paddy, I'll try to get Cashier to contact you - hes my Chinese friend.
I got a 24 speed Specialized Stumpjumper FSR with Judy XC front fork. I don't ride skinny tire, but I respect the long distance riders.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.