bad_brain's peperoni thread...^^

...let us know what you think, free speech!
1r0l3
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by 1r0l3 »

DNR wrote:F4lse,
to mess with your mind some more!

Its legal for me to possess this. :wink:

DNR
Can i ask what is it ? :D :roll:

DrVirus
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by DrVirus »

Holy shit !! You havn't got robbed yet DNR ???

Don't use all of them old man !! Share !!

:mrgreen:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

@1r0l3 - they call it "Wonder Haze" :wink:

@DrV - I look forward to stacking up the bodies of those that try to rob me, I got some neat .45 caliber hollowpoints I been meaning to try.
Yea DrV - I sent you an email of a link...
:wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

Wow... 8O

sooo knowing you where you reside does that mean you got your license?!?!
\"Submit or Fight\"

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

holy shit! what is that? wonder haze? is that what you call it? what exactly is it? is it still weed? or is it something else?

1r0l3
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by 1r0l3 »

Haha are you smoking weeds DNR xD?

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

ooops...
seems as though we've turned Bad Brain's personal peperroni thread into DNR's weed thread :roll:
\"Submit or Fight\"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Well - I'll try to get this thread back on topic :wink:

The whole point of this thread was the 'science' of growing - if you will.
See, like hacking phones, hacking computer devices, social engineering people, etc - why not hack plants?!

I first considered it a hobby - to test my skills at growing, and grow some fine killer buds at the same time. The same skills it takes to grow great hot peppers and neat looking flowers - is the same skills to use to grow great medical grade marijuana.

All those that smoke street dope - they call it dope because its for dopes! :lol: You ain't tried nothing yet until you try medical grade pot.
The other stuff is like taking asprin for a gunshot wound.

Yea, the law passed in my state - making it #13 to legalize it for medical reasons. I am more than a legal cardholder, I am also an activist for the cause. The pharmacutical companies are not to be trusted with their pills anymore. People should have the right to choose what medicine works for them.

The thread is about hacking plants. 8)

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

visser

Post by visser »

ok then how does one go about hacking plants? I wanna start growing my own plants however i cant grow weed... :( but i still would like to grow something i can injest. I liked the idea of some hot as balls peppers... if not that there is salvia as well... regardless i just wanna grow something lol
AKA Scottyrabbit

software engineers unite!

//When my words are remembered its because my actions were loud enough.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

visser wrote:ok then how does one go about hacking plants? I wanna start growing my own plants however i cant grow weed... :( but i still would like to grow something i can injest. I liked the idea of some hot as balls peppers... if not that there is salvia as well... regardless i just wanna grow something lol
The field of study is called Horticulter; I recommend googling it or better yet drop by your local library and pick up a book on the subject. (it helps to mitigate straying away from topic at hand to another topic via clicking links)

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

visser wrote:if not that there is salvia as well... regardless i just wanna grow something lol
I've done salvia. The shit's fun - until you have a bad trip. I suggest staying away from that stuff though man. Next thing you know, you smoke some salvia in the car with your buds and all of a sudden you think that the highway in front of you is covered with demons leading to the gate to hell - and you can't do a damn thing about it.

If you want to grow something, there is this stuff that i smoked that is just like weed called diamond spice - i think the stuff that gets you high in it is the blue lotus plant. It's completely legal. (in the usa) ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

@visser
PM me your address and I can send you some nice peperoni seeds, a mix of italian "lingua de fuoco", mexican "numex twilight" and chinese "hot paper lanterns", I will also include a few of the habanero seeds I have.
this applies to anyone btw, the only thing I demand is the cost for the postage or a letter back with a nice sticker typical for your country/region.

@gogeta
stay away from that "spice" crap, it was sold here too for a year or so until it got banned, when they analyzed it they found loads of strange chemicals in it (THC derivatives and even PCP derivatives) , that stuff is far away from being "natural". and especially those legal drugs you can grow in your garden are often the most dangerous ones, because it is absolutely impossible to judge the potency.....it can change from one leaf to the the next on the same plant.

back to peperonis... :P
here is my first glass of dried ones:

those ones are still in the drying process:

1r0l3
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by 1r0l3 »

Looks really got b_b Good job :D !

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

If you are going to smoke, might as well smoke the real stuff or don't!

The sativa plant is known to be psycho- active of the cannibis plant.

The plant's effect can also be controlled by when you harvest the plant - you want to harvest when the glands on the plant get full - those are trichromes. BUT - you can adjust its 'buzz' or effect by examining the trichromes and :
1. clear, full trichromes - early harvest - Major Head High!
2. Cloudy, and clear, full Trichromes - Head and Body High!
3. Amber colored - late harvest - Body high, less head high.

you fucked up if the trichromes are shrivelled up and look brown (not talking about the pistils, the hairs) - the THC glands have grown old and died!

The plant material has THC, but the glands on it, is the purest form of THC. Hash is made from wiping or washing the THC laden glands off and pressing it together.

DNR
-

pseudo_brain

Post by pseudo_brain »

Nice.. I like growing my own stuff too. Its feels good to go out in the yard and pick a fresh grown veggie/fruit/whatever that you grew yourself. I have several crops growing currently. I am waiting for my tomatoes to turn red ;)