how do crpyters work?

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
greenguyy2
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

how do crpyters work?

Post by greenguyy2 »

when u crypt a file with a program and lets say u send it to someone.... do you need to send the orignal and the crypted file for it to work

Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Insection »

your kinda confused there

A crypter is a program which usually changes/rearranges the code makeup of a virus making it undetectable to an anti-virus.

And the answer to your question is you only need to send the crypted version to your victim.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

encryption

Post by DNR »

proper spelling is not only important when asking questions - to get the right answers. Its sort of like coding, you need to spell the correct code to get the correct output :wink:

He could also mean how do encryption works?
That can be a pretty big tutorial, and each encryption scheme different from the other..

I like this site:
http://searchenterprisedesktop.techtarg ... 27,00.html
There are two basic forms of encryption are symmetric and asymmetric cryptography. In symmetric encryption, the same special "key" is used to encrypt and decrypt the data. In asymmetric encryption there are two keys, the public key and the private key, that are used by the sender and receiver.

Examples of symmetrical encryption include DES (data encryption standard), Triple DES, and the Rijndael Cipher (pronounced rain-del). Examples of asymmetrical encryption include RSA, Diffie-Hellman, and El Gamal. A good reference book for encryption technologies is "Applied Cryptography" by Bruce Schneier.
Saved me all that heavy thinking in the morning..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Yeah i was confused with the post as i have just read it, but with the member also saying do you send the original file made me think he was thinking more encryption rather than crypters.

I think he should have the basics of what he is looking for till they expand on the question a bit more :wink: