I am the enemy

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

I personally don't think that infecting the computer systems at a hospital would be in DNR's best interest. I don't think he would even consider it. He is interested in saving peoples life and the fact that much of the machines that save the lives of people depends on computers and networking - would not be a good situation, I am sure. Very counter productive to his goals.

Before you guys take any action on any target, you must first consider the consequences.

jaggy1
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by jaggy1 »

I wouldnt ever seriously consider it - i have been a nurse for a long time. But I do understand DNR's frustration with the IT ppl they hire. In all probablity if there ever was a real attack on the network these guys would fall over their chairs running to the boss with " what do we do now". And the mental picture of that scene is just a good chuckle to get ya over the frustration of dealing with em. :wink: Thats how you can manage to just smile and nod at them while they rant about ' tunneling' . :lol:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Two famous words heard on my unit when the shit hits the fan
"get <real name>!"

That can be good news or bad news...

Messing with a computer network would not solve the thinking problem in the IT dept. I think the best tact would be to make friends with them - unfortunately they are on another campus miles away.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

jaggy1
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by jaggy1 »

DNR wrote:Two famous words heard on my unit when the shit hits the fan
"get <real name>!DNR
Ahhhhhhhhh I remember them days! And in my case as I worked trauma intensive care settings it was never a good thing!!
As for making friends with the IT guys - that is hard to do as they usually avoid contact with anyone outside their department. But its worth a try!!