Wal-mart check cashing

DON'T post new tutorials here! Please use the "Pending Submissions" board so the staff can review them first.
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Wal-mart check cashing

Post by Kirk »

I'm going to explain to you how I defrauded Wal-mart for... well, lots of money. I'm going to do it in as much detail as possible. I hate reading an article on something only to not understand some key point. I hope you enjoy. And please remember this is a crime punishable by prison time so please don't do it.

First things first, an explanation of the overall concept. Wal-mart, being the largest retailer in the world, has its hands in everything. This includes cashing payroll checks. You see it costs 5 times as much money to get a new customer versus keeping a current customer. So, by getting you into the store to cash your paycheck you will most likely see something you like on your way out and purchase it. That's solid logic.

Wal-mart will cash one payroll check once per week per social security number up to $1,000 each. So what do you need? An I.D. and a payroll check. Here's how to get the payroll check and cash it.

Start by downloading Versacheck. I like the gold or, even better, the platinum edition. The program is super simple to operate. It should only take you a hour or so to figure it out.

Next you will need to buy blank checks. You can do this at any business store like Staples, Office Max, etc. Buy the Versachecks. Look on the back of the package to see if they are compatible with the Versacheck program you are running. The Platinum edition can use almost all of them.

The thing you must understand about checks is that when you give it to the sales clerk he/she will run it through a check reader. This machine will read the bottom numbers of the check. It does this magnetically so regular printer ink will not work. To overcome this slight problem you must by VersaInk. This ink will work in any inkjet printer. I prefer HP Photosmarts, somewhere in the 8100 series. There are instructions on how to refill ink cartridges in the box of VersaInk.

Lets get to the checks. There are three important numbers on a check: the check number, the routing number, and the account number. These numbers appear on the bottom of the check, in order from left to right.

You are probably asking yourself, “self, how do I get these magical numbers”? You have to have an actual check first. The point of this isn’t to pull money from a fake account, the point is to pull money from a real account over and over again. You only need one check. You don’t need to make your check look like the real check. The only thing that is important is the numbers on the bottom.

Let say you have check number 1001. Ask yourself how large is the company the check was issued from. You don’t want to put check number 1002, especially if it’s a large company. Go to atleast1105. The point of this is so you don’t try to cash a check that has already been issued by the company. Better for the real employee to have to explain the clerk why the check won’t cash.

This is a simple scam so you don’t really need to know what all the numbers mean exactly. The only important thing to remember is that when using VersaCheck enter the routing number and account number the same as the real check. Also, make sure the check number on the bottom of the check matches the one at the top.

Now that you have a “real” check to cash here is how you do it. You will need an ID and a social security number to go with the ID (different tut on how to make them). You take the check and ID to Wal-mart. You go to the customer service counter. That is where they cash checks. You will present the check and ID to the person behind the counter. They will ask you to enter you social security number on a little touch screen. The check will get scanned and you will get your money.

Don’t get scared. If something goes wrong act like you would if it was your real paycheck. That’s all there is to this one. This is probably one of the easiest ways I made money. Not the most lucrative because I was limited on how often I could cash checks. I was able to hit one Wal-mart twice a day with different IDs and socials for $984.36 each check. The more IDs you have the more checks you can cash.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Very nice and in depth tutorial. Good job.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Insection »

Very nice tutorial and in depth.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Good tut. Watch out for cameras.
Good thing its not a bank too, its technically not a FBI problem.
What will happen is police will come and take a report, find out its a bogus ID and SS and say"Well, let us know if he comes back.." Just because they have your photo - it doesn't give them your 'idenitity".
Security keeps a galley book of snapshots of people they want to call the police if they see you in the store again. In good sense, that means never go back to the same store again, even as a customer.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

You can hit one store for a few weeks safely. A month is really pushing it. It all depends on the size of the company and how high you make the check number. It will take a while for the check numbers to catch up to the one you made. Then a little longer to realize you're not an employee.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

So Kirk, when can I expect my 80 inch plasma screen for my birthday?
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]