Passport Picture Change

DON'T post new tutorials here! Please use the "Pending Submissions" board so the staff can review them first.
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Passport Picture Change

Post by Kirk »

Passport Picture Change

This is a criminal act and is punishable by prison so please don’t do.

Lets say that you did some fraud and you think the cops are on to you. What do you do then. You flee. You run like hell to another country (Belize). But you can’t very well get a plane ticket in your name if the feebs are watching you. That leaves using someone elses passport. You have two options there. 1) you can find someone who looks just like you or 2) you can change the picture on it. I say the latter.

First you will need to take a picture of yourself from the shoulders up. Save it to an SD card. Now take the SD card to a photo store like Wal-mart or Walgreens. They have these photo stations that you can print out passport photo on. The point of them is to print out the photo you want on your passport and mail it in with you application. You now have the photo you want on the passport. Good.

While in Wal-mart go buy a heat gun, scalpel or exacto knife, clear dry spray glue, and super glue.

You’re sitting at your desk looking down at the passport you want to alter. You will notice that the picture, from the forehead up has a mass confusion of blue lines. Those are so you can’t alter the picture (baha).

When you cut the picture out you do not want to cut straight into the plastic. You will want to cut into the side of it. This will keep people from seeing the cuts as they are now not visible. Carefully cut the picture out.

Take your heat gun and apply heat to the plastic and picture. This will heat up the glue holding the picture to the plastic covering allowing you to pull the picture out. Be careful not to apply to much heat as the plastic will melt also.

Now you can place your picture in the space just occupied by the previous owner of the passport. A quick shot of glue would probably be a good idea but it’s not always necessary depending on how much glue stayed on the plastic. Give the back of the picture a spray of glue and the passport also. Then just put the picture and plastic back where they belong.

You shouldn’t be able to see the cuts because they were made sideways. However if you can or if the edges are coming up use the super glue to fill them in and make it more solid. This is hare to do without making a mass so be careful.

This will get you through most customs checkpoints. Customs agents are like any other person. If there is a lot of people they are more likely to just stamp the passport and let you go.
Last edited by Kirk on 15 May 2009, 03:47, edited 1 time in total.

DrVirus
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by DrVirus »

Nice. Detailed Stuff. Congrats.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

not applicable in the EU, they have plastic pasports that are really hard to fake.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

my USA ten year passport has that plastic laminate, and by looking at my passport, I think its doable. I am due for a license renewal for my b-day, so I will apply for the drivers/passport ID. Then I'll try cutting up the old passport :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

I was one of the lucky ones. When i got my last passport they made an error on their behalf and issued me mine with a wrong D.O.B which gave me a totally clean bill of health until they would have checked my prints. Even then i would have claimed it was their mistake and it wasn't noticeable at a glance as it was just a few days out. The rest was as it should be.

The only problem i had was when i came to renew it and then played totally dumb and at first they were not going to release another until they found it was an error by themselves and i got it the day before i went away. Once i had got it there was no stopping me and i enjoyed the few months after that traveling.

Nice tut there kirk...ya never know when i may need something like this :wink:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

Radar_mX
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Radar_mX »

:)
Last edited by Radar_mX on 11 Mar 2010, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

Radar_mX
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Radar_mX »

cool
[img]http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9384/hak.png[/img]
"hacking isn't just a hobby, it is a way of life."