Revenge for Ddos

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

in response to DNR:

i, pong18, now pledge allegiance to the suck-o community... blah blah blah... so help me god!.

LOL

hehehehe

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

I always wondered, how do they take oathes from people who dont believe in god? because....c'mon be rational :P
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

n3rd wrote:I always wondered, how do they take oathes from people who dont believe in god? because....c'mon be rational :P
im an agnostic, man. i can take oathes. hehehehe i believe in a creator one who is supreme but i do not want to dig deeper into those topic's details. i do not have a religion. it'll only drive not only me but anyone crazy. wars are fought because of religions. i do not like the concept of religion. hehehe

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

naw, don't worry about raising your left hand and placing your right hand on a bible.
As I said, its a gang. So like any other gang, you got to get 'jumped in' - at the next hackercon we meet at, all the current suck-o gang members will jump and beat your ass for about 3 minutes. :wink:

No more talk of religion - start a new thread for that.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DrVirus
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by DrVirus »

DNR wrote:naw, don't worry about raising your left hand and placing your right hand on a bible.
As I said, its a gang. So like any other gang, you got to get 'jumped in' - at the next hackercon we meet at, all the current suck-o gang members will jump and beat your ass for about 3 minutes. :wink:

DNR
Woho !!! Really ??? Well I am reconsidering suck-o right now. The other gang said I only need to get a tat. There was nothing about no "jump in". I don't really like "jump ins" they make me nervous.

I mean DNR and Kirk maybe the strong arm guys but me personally am the fast leg kind. Who doesn't like being jumped.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

:D ok, no jump in for Dr.V - we can use a good runner. But, you will get the suck-o tat!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DrVirus

Post by DrVirus »

No problimo. I love tats.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

n3rd wrote:I always wondered, how do they take oathes from people who dont believe in god? because....c'mon be rational :P
Well, i don't really believe in god but i had to do an oath (swear in) for the army.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

"So help me God" is optional when swearing in, though everyone is too nervous not to say it. I imagine the case is similar for most other oaths as well.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

jump in im cool with that! but i'd rather prefer the tat. i'd like to get the suck-o guy logo on my arm(btw is there any name we can call the suck-o guy on top of the page?).

DrVirus

Post by DrVirus »

Oh ! Come one ! We can do better than that. I propose that we create a tattoo. THe official suck-o tat. I promise to be the first one to get it.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

DrVirus wrote:Oh ! Come one ! We can do better than that. I propose that we create a tattoo. THe official suck-o tat. I promise to be the first one to get it.
hmm, can't we have the kind that goes off in a few days? xD I'm not into tattoos xD
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Tats are cool, I might get one if you guys design a nice one - get started.
The guy in our logo is affectionately called "the mascot".

Keep the tat size small and more people will likely get it - maybe 2"x3"?

DNR
-