Help finding codes

Phone stuff....
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Help finding codes

Post by Kirk »

will you guys help me find some codes for a phone? I don't want a cell phone, I don't like them but my sister is pushing it on me. It's a prepaid and the last time I was out I remember being able to slow down the clock to double you minutes.I'm looking for the code to do that. I appreciate any help. I've been searching forums for hours now.

samsung sch-A870

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

slow down the clock? maybe its an old trick. Most tranactions will be based on a server clock I am sure, and you can't get to that.

pre-paid phones are more expensive, but they can provide anonymity since the phone does not need a billing address. But watch out for stores that have cameras when you go in to pay to recharge your phone if you are using it for crimes.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

no crimes.... [-X

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

i havent heard about slowing clocks or anything,

Sim cloning is the shit,

you need software, hardware, blank sim card, and a few codes, of your victim's sim(like IMSI),

but you'll both get calls on your phone, same call will be routed to both of you, that means you can even spy on someone, but where i live, people use it for "free" phone, but you discard sim after a month, or when the next bill comes.

all the info is available online, google is your friend.

its very very risky and illegal and highly not recommended

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Phone hacking was the very first hacking, therefore all the proper legislation is in place to nail you for hacking a phone - if anything, that is one thing you probably want to stay away from. They are still a bit behind on the computer laws - that's why there are grey areas.