A few questions about the just courts of Germany

Our very own fight club!
str33tl0rd
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

A few questions about the just courts of Germany

Post by str33tl0rd »

Hello all, hope you are all doing fine...

Today, there came about a few questions in my head concerning the courts of Germany. Here they list:

1. Can the accused or any viewer or any present individual (except the security guards of course) carry weapons into the courtroom? Can they even bring their mobile phones?

2. If weapons are concealed by any individual who wishes to enter the court, aren't there laser technology that detects them while bypassing the door?

3. How fast can the armed and trained security guards react to a situation?

4. How close the security guards are to the accused and the victim?

and a few question for you guys:

How fast can you shoot a person who is no more than 3 meters away from you?

How long does it take you to stab a person 18 times?

I'm looking for some accurate information, B_B should be able to answer them well, since, i suppose he lives in Germany.

Thanks in advance guys.

:D
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

:lol: Sounds like someone pissed off Str33t - and he is going to whack him in court!

I am not in Germany but let me answer from the US POV

1. Can the accused or any viewer or any present individual (except the security guards of course) carry weapons into the courtroom? Can they even bring their mobile phones?

In the USA, you will find only certain officers are armed with firearms in the court room, Tasers are the standard as well as Shock-belts. Shock-belts go on aggressive prisoners - they get shocked if they act up.

2. If weapons are concealed by any individual who wishes to enter the court, aren't there laser technology that detects them while bypassing the door?

Sorry! But there is no laser technology. There is magneto sensors, X-Rays for belongings. The officer might search you with a sensor wand - all react to metal content, this includes bullets.

3. How fast can the armed and trained security guards react to a situation?

Depends - police were taught that a person can run and stab an officer at 15 feet - if the officer has his weapon holstered. They will win because they out number you - so if you were to plan this mission - expect to get caught (you are in the court house!)

4. How close the security guards are to the accused and the victim?

Depends.

and a few question for you guys:

1. How fast can you shoot a person who is no more than 3 meters away from you?

DNR- How fast can your trigger finger go? Practise makes perfect.

2.How long does it take you to stab a person 18 times?

Consider this - a person will not stand there and allow you to stab them - so it depends what they chose to do. Anyone that has been in prison can tell you that imates can 'punch' you pretty rapidly - with a knife.

---

Well, this can't work out too well. An attack on a courthouse will raise the alarm pretty quick, and the guys working there are trained for exactly this type of thing to happen.

In theory you might get to attack or kill a person in a courthouse - but I can't see much of a chance escaping capture. Unless you are planning a suicide mission, this one is for the movies and the impulsive.

In real life - you might wait for the person to be transferred to a prison - that information is public record in the USA - then you just poll around for someone that knows a lifer in the same place- buy a few cartons of cigs for the favor. Life is cheap in prison.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

are those questions in context with the stabbing of the woman from egypt? 8)

ok, first the info part:
the trial was about a simple insult and not about a violent crime, in such cases there are no special security arrangements...most courts have metal detectors, but in such cases they are not used, simply because we have too less policemen in germany. so you could even carry a world war 2 flamethrower into court....security guards are also not in the room in such cases, too less policemen available again.

now the rant part:
I have seen on the news that there are protests and burning on german flags again in the usual we-are-so-outraged-by-everything-but-our-own-crimes countries.....and, of course, in germany the usual leftist do-gooders went on the streets and protested against those damn german racists, I guess they would already do that when you (as german) fart in an asian food shop.
but the fun part is: the one who killed the woman is from russia....epic fail....maybe no russian flags were in stock, and protesting in germany against someone from russia would be also racist I guess (for a german).

germany: the biggest lunatic asylum on the globe...if germany would be a person it would suffer under compulsive self-mutilation... :roll:

yorki_boy
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by yorki_boy »

But b_b i'm egyptian too and love germany actually i want to finish my university studies there thats why i will begin german courses this summer
actually just few people who think that germans are racists and people should know that it was just an individual crime ...

LOL some people here in egypt think that i'm a fucken crazy person coz i think like that :lol:
i always laugh when i hear that they killed her coz she is a muslim ,this is shit :P
its just one sick person not a country ...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well yorki, the protestors (in egypt AND in germany) simply abuse such incidents for their own purposes. the protestors in germany were NOT egypts or muslims btw, they were germans....the extreme leftists here call themselves "anifa" (anti-fascists), but actually their behavior is pretty close to what you expect nazis to behave:
people with other opinions are labeled as "stupid", "nazi" and are often even beaten up
to make it worse the media is on their side (if they wouldn't they would be labeled "nazi", and to be labeled a nazi often means you lose your job, etc.)
of course we have some nazis here, but the biggest extreme rightwing party (NPD) has just about 3000 members...and many (maybe even most) of them are undercover agents of the secret service. a ban of this party failed exactly because of this, criminal acts that should be used as reason for the ban were done by undercover agents, this was a big scandal some years ago.

the main reason why many people in germany dislike some immigrants is NOT because germans are nazis, it is caused by the idiotic german government and the laws they made...germany is the only country on the whole globe where you can come to and demand money from the state starting on the very first day, and of course this is abused a lot. people from poor countries make often more money in germany with the government support than they would make in their home countries with a job. and germany is simply too small for being an immigration country like the USA or Canada...and those countries have strict laws when it's about immigrating, germany don't.

if you come here to learn, to make friends and connections, to make business, and to be a part of the society you are absolutely welcome...
:) not different from any other country in the world... :)

3XTORTION

Post by 3XTORTION »

Well speaking from my personnal experience, i was making my visa to travel to berlin-germany and study there until problems arised but thats another story.Now the main point is that i was taking german lessons in "güte-Institut" and i noticed the number of muslims willing to travel to germany and thats the problem, we are laballed as terrorist because the behaviour of others from lebanon,so the german ambassy give them visas and permission to stay and work in germany and they abuse it and start making problems and conflicts and want to practise their religion in public and make others practise too !(Theres many german girls who marry muslims and travel here to lebanon then they force them to wear the "veil" *something like* that and make then look like a "ninja" and its a little wierd for a liberal country with different mind-thinking people).So they want the german people to accomodate with them and change their thinking instead of them accomodate themselves with the occidental culture.

(Note: Im not ranting against the religion but against the behaviour of certain people !)

I dont know if you ever heard about it b_b ?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

@3XTORTION
well, it's no problem for me when muslims practice their religion here...I don't care about Allah, I also don't care about Jesus. the problem is that some people come here and are not willing to accept our culture in any way, in opposite, their goal is to make their culture the dominating one. so many people ask themselves "why do they come here when they hate our culture, our country and our way of life?"....the easy way of life (government support, no need to get a job) is surely a reason, but for some it looks like a cultural invasion already. land is bought with money supplied by shady organizations (DITIB for example), and on this land huge mosques are built...the citizens are not asked, and the politicians are of course to gutless to say anything against it, the danger of being labeled a nazi is too big (which would mean the instant end of the career).

as I said, actually you can't even blame the people that abuse our idiotic social system, if I would find 1000 bucks on the pavement I would also take my chance and keep it....the problem is caused by our politicians that have lost any connection to the citizens. additionally they haven't learned ANYTHING from history...multicultural societies have always failed, look at former Yugoslavia, look at the former USSR, that's where germany (and whole europe) is heading to, even the CIA warned about civil war in europe already....that's what happens when you try to take away the identity of the people and leave them alone with their problems and needs.

I have also heard about german women marrying muslims and then convert to islam, to be honest such women are idiots for me...not because they married a muslim, it's because a religion is something you should believe in....and nothing you should pick to do someone a favor. additionally the Islam is nothing you can compare with Christianity where your only duty is to pay church taxes.
I have seen a few reports on TV where such women complained afterwards because they were treated bad by the family of the husband after moving to the country where the husband is from...but to be honest I feel no compassion for them...they wanted it, they got it, own fault.

@p4inl0v3r
well, germany is actually a nice country, there are great castles, many historic places....the Black Forrest, Lake Constance and the Alps: beautiful places! our cars are pretty good too, same for the beer.... :lol:
you can surely have a nice and interesting time here, but living here as german is no picknick if you are not willing to deny reality...that's why my time here is limited. my parents will move to a retirement home next year (well, actually it's "assisted living")...so I know they will be in good hands and can leave the country...but before I am leaving I plan to cause a massive spam flood in germany, content of the mail: "I am outta here, bye-bye you losers!"... 8) :lol:

yorki_boy
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by yorki_boy »

agree with all what u said b_b
actually i wanted to travell to germany coz i'm studing mechanical power engineering here at cairo university but hehe :D you know what is GERMANY when it comes to modern engineering

we just wanna learn from you to make something good for egypt which is one of the greatest countries with its history
i become sad coz some people dont know many many facts they should know about us (history,personality ...etc)

did someone watched the movie called transformers 2 ??? haha such a stupid director ( he think like egyptians wont watch that movie coz we are so far from the usa maybe lol)

that movie dosent show anything real in egypt its all graphics work :P:P
let me tell you something if you want really know egypt just come

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

Sounds like someone pissed off Str33t - and he is going to whack him in court!
lmao...
i'm sure you'll be able to trigger a gun really quick.

So from all these responses, DNR only understood my questions. :roll:

Its going off topic and it looks like somebody likes to talk about religion and culture differences, i hope everybody has the tolerance to hear the logic; and not get emotional.

But i still got one answer: not all courts in germany have metal detecting technology.

And I also found out that "terrorist" is a simple insult, nothing much.

just waiting for my other answers, thanks guys.

:D
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Just my opinion but asking this type of shit is sort of out of line here at suck-o.

I don't support the specific questioning that you presented, as if you are going to rage on some court or some people. Perhaps you need to seek professional help or perhaps you are trying to raise concern about our site. Either way I can not answer your questions. In fact I am going to conduct a little snooping on your ass. My advice towards you is to watch what you ask and in the manner as to how it is asked.

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

the trial was about a simple insult and not about a violent crime, in such cases there are no special security arrangements...most courts have metal detectors, but in such cases they are not used, simply because we have too less policemen in germany. so you could even carry a world war 2 flamethrower into court....security guards are also not in the room in such cases, too less policemen available again.
Man, i still do not understand how any insult could simple, especially "terrorist".
You see, this is not the first person killed in courts like this in germany, there have been many other cases...but when your government does not show any concern about it, it raises awarness to, "why"?
It takes your trained security to get themselves into situation, more time than stabbing a pregnant woman 18 times???
And when they get there, they shoot the HUSBAND who is trying to force out that racist murderer. how is this justified?

I don't care about the ethnicity of the killer; my concern is the response to this issue. When Neda was killed in Iran, which is now proved to be NOT the Iranian Armed Forces, the western media and government made it so BIIIIG. But here, how many times did your TVs show this news and talk about?? See the difference?

I ask you one thing:

if the reverse happened and the muslim woman stabbed that guy 18 times, what would've you, your government and your media done?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, yeah....germany is full of nazis, best tell all your people to leave.

speaking about leaving: banned for 1 week.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Ha ha, well some people know how to push others limits and i guess he found yours b_b :lol:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

you know - maybe if people want to talk bad about a country - they should talk about their own country. Its just rude to be so presumptive about another country or its citizens.

*waves bye bye to str33t

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Although it is too late for you to read this (soon, anyway), i just want you to know, str33t... fuck off.

This is the debate and rant board, not the "insult valuable members of suck-o" board. If anything, i'd love to hear that you're dead in a ditch somewhere after being raped in the ass by several black men, with 2 in your chest and one in your head.

I hope you come back and read this, realize that you've lost all respect from me and many other members i'm sure, and decide to fuck off. That would make my day.

Go fuck yourself.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...