Hi, I am new

...let us know what you think, free speech!
MaZe000
forum buddy
forum buddy

Hi, I am new

Post by MaZe000 »

My name is Matt,
I am currently in High School going into Junior Year. If my sports aspirations don't succeed I hope to be working with Computers. Right now I know a small portion about computers and work doing school stuff and messing around with the school computers :lol: but nothing compared to the community here probably could do and I believe this would be a good place to be when I need a bit of help or advice. This year I will be taking a Programming course (that is what I really want to be) to hopefully boost and upstart my goals. I have a couple of books of programming but I don't fully understand and hopefully the teacher could explain that much to me. I was thinking maybe I should "become one" with my computer and understand how it works and not like the hardware but more how it runs and connects with other computers etc. I got a few books at the local library to start out but I will post that on another time because this is long enough. This is my long and worthless introduction and I look forward to speaking and listening to you all in the future.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Welcome Matt. Glad you found us.

Look never be afraid to ask questions here at suck-o, I will be glad to help as will others. If you fell embarrassed PM me or someone else. Just respect the rules and you could learn a lot.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Welcome to suck-o. Like floodhound said, don't be afraid to ask, and google is your friend too. :wink:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Welcome to suck-o!!!!

have a nice day :wink:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

To become one with your computer and network, you need to explore it.
What ever the OS (operating system) you use, get to know it well.
Hackers/IT/CIS is multi-level and spread out over coding, administrating servers and networks, building and maintaining hardware and network devices. Certain knowledge has to fall in place sometimes for you to get the big picture - programming might become easier if you learn about computers (how they process codes) and networks (how links are established, and data sent).

Don't miss the Bit for the Bytes.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.