remote computer access using vista

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
offshoreposer
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

remote computer access using vista

Post by offshoreposer »

hey guys, seen as im on vista till i got a tower with xp looks like i gotta start back from the begining, any chance any one can begin to tell me the basics of accessing a remote computer using vista, or point me in the direction of somthing that can help, thanks, OSP

F4LSE
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by F4LSE »

well theres alwyas VNC and TeamViewer. But thats if the computers are yours.
if they arnt and your looking to get into them remotely... its gonna be a lot more than "accessing a remote computer using vista."

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

TightVnc, UltraVnc, and RealVnc are Virtual Network Clients and act as remote administration tools that allow you to access and control a computer remotely.

RATS or Trojans act as the same, and some Trojans also include a VNC DLL Inject process that allows you to inject a VNC server into a target computer and allow you to connect to the VNC server with a regular VNC client.

To access a computer remotely, you need the computer you will be accessing (aka the server) and the computer you would be accessing the target from (aka the client).

The client connects to the server and then can manipulate the server as if you were in front of the vnc server machine. Only with a few exceptions of lag time.

another application to check out is remote desktop.

hope this info helps you :wink:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I used to run Windows XP for a long time, now that I have 64-bit Vista I am checking all my useful programs for compatibility.
Telnet still works, so I am not sure what your tactics are.
I am checking wireshark and Cain & Able. So far they seem to work (windows is not the best for passive sniffing mode)

The OS is as good as the sysadmin.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

offshoreposer
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by offshoreposer »

so how can i find telnet on my computer then? is it built into vista?

look at this video its quite good,

f4Gg0t_43

Post by f4Gg0t_43 »

offshoreposer wrote:so how can i find telnet on my computer then? is it built into vista?
%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\telnet.exe