HD destroyer!

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
Shimo
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Shimo »

gogeta70 wrote:Thermite doesn't explode, it burns and melts at around 4000 degrees celsius. If the switch did flip in your pocket, you would probably just get some melted plastic sludge on your leg before ripping your pants off and running like a maniac... like i did once. :roll:
See I know it doesn't explode.... But 4000 degrees is alot.. And my pocket curves around to my crotch. Not to mention I wear a belt. XD
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q49/xblric9000000/ShimoSignature.jpg[/img]

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

You wouldn't carry the hd in your pocket, you'd carry a flash drive with a file acting as the key to decrypt your hd, so if you destroy that flash drive, they can't get your data.

Oh, and yes it was kind of embarrassing. I was fortunate enough to have gym shorts on over my underwear though. After that, i never lit any fireworks inside of my pants again. :lol:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

offshoreposer
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by offshoreposer »

but yeah, I guess it's almost impossible to do a emergency HDD erase that is 100% safe (at least in real life)...the better way is imo to encrypt the whole HDD with a strong algorithm and keep the key + password on a USB stick. the USB stick is surely much easier to destroy in a few seconds, and some algorithms are not crackable yet....not even with the NASA computers.
lol destroy the pen? what would you wanna do that for?
when you get let off for a crime they cant pin on you your going to want to get back into your hdd when you get home, so what u wanna do is go to my gf's twin sister, "borrow" some of her lube and ram it as far up your bum hole as your finger lets you lol.

hell if you ask them my misses twin sister with let you put it in hers for safe keeping :P lol

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

:lol: well you got the idea, hide another USB key somewhere else as backup. Not sure if the moist environment of someone's A-hole is a good place though.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Holy crap... I can't believe we went there...

doctor doctor my belly hurts...

When was the last time you shit?

Three weeks ago.

GOD MAN shit AlREaDY!

I can't... that would be like an unsafe disconnection... my data could passably be lost FOReVeRRRRR!

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

This thread has really gone a long way. I do not think that I expected such activity. Any way I have been thinking of having some thing like that made. Of course to be true to a hacker point of view I should make it my self but because I do not have a lot of time on my hand I am probably going to ask some one to do it for me. :D
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal