Script kiddies like to stop at the "top"

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Script kiddies like to stop at the "top"

Post by ayu »

For some reason people who create forums with loads of "click here to destroy <insert domain here>" tools and scripts think that just because loads of script kiddies register to get the tools, they are famous and the most awesome community on the Internet.

Because, when the community eventually goes down (which it almost always does), they always post a "good bye it was a great run" message on the site, that says how good the site was and how others will try to mimic them and steal their fame, blabla etc yada yada .... less talk more action, let me show you what I mean.

1nj3ct.in
This has been a very tough decision for me.
Our community has reached an inflection point,
it has crossed the Rubicon, the point of no return,
that point however is putting my personal security at risk.
I have come to the decision that shutting down the
community is the most prudent course of action for
myself as its administrator and for you, before any more harm is caused.
The spirit of 1nj3ct has not died and will never die,
its like a phoenix, it will rise from its own ashes.
Other communities will spring up that will try and mimic what 1nj3ct was all about,
some will fail, some will succeed.
The journey doesn't end here.
Notice the "mimic" part?

fel0ny.com
Fel0ny has decided to shut its doors today to keep its good name and gained fame for one of the best 4chan/7chan/711chan and last but not least 888chan trolls. Within this statement anyone claiming to be acting on the behalf of fel0ny-crew or fel0ny are lame posers who wish to steal our gained fame and ruin our name.
Yet again, mimic and fame.

Personally I don't roam these boards, and I didn't even know about them until some of them tried to target suck-o (failed though)

But I check in on them once in a while to make sure they aren't planning something stupid. It's just like with your neighbors, you don't really hang out or care about them, but you look at their door when you pass in the mornings, and carefully checks their window to see if they are alive and kicking, just to be sure, you know.

If you spot any more of these "we are famous" messages from dead skid-boards, then don't hesitate to post :P
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

3XTORTION
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by 3XTORTION »

Haha,Yea ! Script kiddies are all over the internet....Because its very easy to have a community of lamers....all you have to do is to download a nulled copy of vbulletin,and most of them have backdoors wich make the the game more fun :D

And you start to post rapidshare or megaupload or w/e links of rats,trojans,binders etc.

Well,I didn't spot any dead skiddie website pretending they were famous.But yesterday Dark-Hack our "mates" in the wargames got hacked,and i decided to take a screeshot in case the index got replaced....i know its stupid to defaced and change an index....but hey he got in using a simple php shell ! :roll:

Now thats what have been posted today in the morning

Code: Select all

You thought you hacked DH ROFL !
First Check your registry values :D
I owned you and i'll show you how i'll continue doing that
P.S: Exploits can be harmful for a noob like you !

Right now you're our experimental rat since you're the first who got infected with DH Worm
Canadian Spike is not available but i bet he'll be happy when he comes back with a first victim !
Experimental Servers come and go, we'll be back soon !

Regards,
Corrupted Data

Message To DH Members : Lets play with those skiddies on DH responsibility, the best member who will cause the maximum damage will get an expensive present and a higher rank, it's time to make a hole on a real target after all this practicing, if Canadian Spike comes back he'll end their online activity for good like he always does so if you're looking for fun take advantage of it before it's too late !

Our Target : http://www.darkbay.net
Experience Level : 1 out of 10
Total Evaluation : Script Kiddies

I really like this kind of stuff :D

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

heh, to be honest I think they are faking the whole "you are the first victim" crap, I don't think they actually infected the skiddie ... but hey, you never know.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, yeah...."we declare war against suck-o.com", that site is definitely a candidate for the Oscar for "most embarassing loudmouth behavior of the year".
normal users might wonder now and ask themselves "huh? there was a war against suck-o"? the fact you haven't noticed shows how boring this "war" was.... :lol:
we handled it on staff level, simply because it's not fair to involve normal members in such bullshit.....and well, we all sat there with our doublebarrel shotguns ready for action, but what happened? nothing, they were simply too stupid.. :roll:

the problem with such skiddie sites that claim themsleves super1337 blackhat uberhackers is that they overestimate themselves and underestimate everybody else. they think that a little knowledge about doing malicious stuff makes them hackers and that sites/communities which don't show off like a poser on the beach with 2 socks in the Speedos are weak...:roll:

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

<== chuckles

hard to imagine when you have all the power of the universe in that little download that someone might be able to stop your onslaught of domination and pOWeR!

skiddies are funny, thanks for the laughs =)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I think the important thing about these sites, and what makes them 'dangerous':

They didn't get to the Top by legitimate means or work. They act like they are at the top because they had skills to get there. Thats lie #1.

They built a house on a foundation of lies, and this house will fail because the foundation cannot support the house under real inspection. People will occupy this glamorous 'house' hoping for security and safety - and bad forum owners will only mislead the occupants with bad information and even worst ethics.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

I know..I know..I am off topic, but it`s what I got out of the post and it prompts lots of questions, for me.
It's just like with your neighbors, you don't really hang out or care about them, but you look at their door when you pass in the mornings, and carefully checks their window to see if they are alive and kicking, just to be sure, you know.
Personally, I care about the people around me..including my neighbors who have lived beside me for the duration of my life. Sure, you may have noise disagreements and perhaps get angry when their lawn is messy and makes yours look back, but in the end they're your neighbour..why would you not care about them? What has this world come to when this is a statement that someone says and no one questions it? Maybe I am slightly old fashioned and perhaps it's due to me living in a small town but wow! Have a heart. Jesus.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Big-E wrote: Have a heart. Jesus.

I hate my neighbors, and because of this I'm heartless? =/

anyway .... if you want to continue this discussion, we could do so on the debate board ^^