waaa!!! Suck-O no.2 on progenic!!!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

waaa!!! Suck-O no.2 on progenic!!!

Post by Pong18 »

ei guys check this out!!! aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

f4Gg0t_43
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by f4Gg0t_43 »

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

yeah i know and i always vote! but why? those cheaters!!! grrrr!!!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Don't worry about it, we have a very ...uh... "generous voter" :lol:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, who cares, let them have their #1 and let them enjoy their time being online....it's limited anyway, just a question of time until they get pwnd or DDoS'd again. and keep in mind that they can't say "b_b will fight it off soon", a DDoS means for them "running around like headless chicken and don't know what to do", because people selling malware usually don't have a clue about server administration...:roll:

they have a decent amount of visitors and the forced voting makes it even possible that the votes are legit....but as I said at the beginning: who cares...it's just a toplist.

:wink:

DrVirus

Post by DrVirus »

Well it aint just a toplist B_B. It helped me find suck-o in the first place. Anyway we will top the toplist in no time and this time more people than cats will vote :D.

f4Gg0t_43

Post by f4Gg0t_43 »

I found suck-o through that list as well. Are the suck-o votes legit?

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

f4Gg0t_43 wrote:I found suck-o through that list as well. Are the suck-o votes legit?
:-99 of course they are
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

f4Gg0t_43

Post by f4Gg0t_43 »

computathug wrote:
f4Gg0t_43 wrote:I found suck-o through that list as well. Are the suck-o votes legit?
:-99 of course they are
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I could set up forced voting too to make them 100% legit if you want to... :lol:

IceDane

Post by IceDane »

I do not know why you guys would even want to be on that list. This forum has 10 times better content than all of the forums on that list - being on it only associates you with script-kiddyness.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Well a lot of us found out suck-o on that list and joined the light side of the force. God knows what could have happened to us by now if suck-o wasn't there.
I believe that suck-o being high ranked on that top list is helping to balance the force a bit. ;)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well IceDane, not too far in the future we will get off the list, 2 years ago suck-o was even in a dozen of such toplists, I only left it on the list with the most traffic.

:wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I picked suck-o because I was hoping it was the deepest, darkest, farthest place from mainstream society. The server was hosted in germany - so that satisfied my requirement of a host that would not be so FBI friendly. It was even better to know it was owned by a single person - one that I could get to know and trust - to trust that he will flush the logs :wink:

I also figured, with a name like suck-o - it was so punk rock like in its shock value - that mainstream people would not dare to mention it. Seriously - when I wear my suck-o t-shirt, mainstream people don't even have the balls to say what is on my shirt?!

Now, while I dislike Toplist for the same reasons as IceDane - its just a commercial trick for luring new members - "Hey I am #1, 2, 3" people always think that just because a site is listed #1 that it MUST be good.

Being a outcasted punk in high school, I remember how teachers and others would revere the #1 students in school, the jocks, the preppies, and teacher's pets. But since I had nothing to do but watch closely, I saw that it was misleading - its called politics - it had nothing to do with that person actually being #1 in helpfulness, niceness, and smarts.

I also admit, progentics has been around for a LONG time - and it is sort of like keeping an old senile grandparent around even though he/she has no actual helpful use - its history, and sometimes they say some pretty funny shit.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

I agree with everything DNR said... except for the part about where he got a kick ass suck-o t-shirt or whatever :D