In memorial of 9/11

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

In memorial of 9/11

Post by ph0bYx »

Today is the 8th anniversary of the attack on the WTC. I'm not starting this thread to discuss the conspiracy theories but to remember the ones that lost their lives on that day.
2,974 died and another 24 remain listed as missing on that day.
246 on the four planes
2,603 in New York City in the towers and on the ground, and 125 at the Pentagon

341 firefighters
10 paramedics
60 police officers

May they all rest in peace.

DrVirus
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by DrVirus »

R.I.P

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I give the highest respect to the rescue responders - while everyone was running down the stairs, they had to climb up the stairs.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

R.I.P.

I heard they're making buildings (the big kind ^^) much stronger and safer these days...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

The only buildings certified to withstand a 747 jet attack is a nuclear reactor.

Its not about stronger buildings but changing the scope of security and coming up with better monitoring systems. The focus will be more on detecting suspicious people rather than crash-proofing a building.
It is just cheaper to come up with a system to classify people - imagine the next generation of computer users are going to be the iphone, txt, dummy terminal network users. Google databases are set up in various parts of the world, their databases obviously crawled on the local citizens. Social networking is popular, people tell more about themselves online than they told their church pastor ten years ago! It is not a far fetched idea to imagine someone using those online databases to control and spy on what their citizens are thinking about. Searchable databases can be poisoned with bad information to misinform the population.
The mind control device is not implanted in their brains, its the keyboard and monitor.

Remember guns(747s) don't kill people, People kill people. You get to the Root of the problem..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.